Acton Fairgrounds June 28/29!!

Our rod and gun club is putting on a gun show at the Acton Fairgrounds in Acton, ME on June 28th and 29th. While not a huge show or anything, we had a good group of dealers last year and it was a nice day. We make breakfast and lunch too. The usual breakfast sandwiches, burgers, dogs, etc. Come on and say hi!! I will be there at the club's table selling raffle tickets, ammo keychains, and Corrosion X (gun lube,cleaner,protectant).

If you are a dealer and want a table, let me know and I will put you in touch with the right people.

small late season gunshow in Maine

There is a small late season gun show in southern maine this summer

The show is in Acton at the fair grounds in late june

the exact date escapes me now but i think it is the third weekend

Uh, like yeh, that is what the thread is ABOUT!!! HAHAHA!!! But yeh, it is next weekend. See ya'll there!! I have four cases of Corrosion X to sell, so come on over!! I will be selling raffle tickets for our club, ammo keychains, Corrosion X, and recruiting new members.

Are you allowed to CCW here or do you need to leave it in the car?

My brother lives up the road a mile or so, so it will be a good reason to stop and say hello.

I don't recall that we have a specific policy on CCW at our gun show. I do not remember any signs being up. Trust though that most of the people putting on the show I bet are CCW'ing!! I can't imagine dealers go unarmed to shows. Just a speculation. IMHO, if you are legal to CCW, I won't ever know and you must be a law abiding citizen. Just make sure you cover my back if the SHTF!!!

questions about show at Acton Fairgrounds

I have a few questions about the show.I am 18,but I don't have any I.D. and I am bringing my friend who is 17.Would we be allowed in? My dad was going to drop me off because he has to watch my little sister.Also what are the hours.I'd appreciate a speedy reply as time is of the essence.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. You would be allowed in. We are there sunday 9-3pm as well. There is some nice stuff there actually. I scored a 1915 Swedish Mauser in beautiful condition!!

Back
Top Bottom