Active Shooter Situation in Lewiston Maine

Yeah, totally has to be a 'three letter agency sleeper agent' because no way could it just be some random #$%^&hole... The most convoluted, next to impossible explanation is the right one pretty much every (none of the) time.

Yeah, totally has to be a 'three letter agency sleeper agent' because no way could it just be some random #$%^&hole... The most convoluted, next to impossible explanation is the right one pretty much every (none of the) time.
Why even bother signing on to this thread? You'll be the first one at Maura's altar handing over your shit after she uses this against us. I can see it now "it's only an AR, don't you remember that night in Maine? We still have the 2nd Amendment *slurp slurp*"

Sounds boring...I say we continue to roll with the crazy Muslim speculation

Since we have zero information and NES likes to wildly conjecture out of our asses like CNN/MSNC...
Could be:
-An alphabet boi wind-up toy to go with the 'Islamaphobia' 'white Christian nationalist domestic terrorist' line.
-Random nutjob.
-Domestic dispute going to shoot up a family party
-Another Chechen type clown.
This.
I'm stealing this, thank you.
Terrible, have not seen any real news yet, going to look now.
Very surprised this happened in Maine, but, it's what the narrative needed, so they got it.
Also surprised a CC person didn't take him out earlier.
Multiple locations????

Back
Top Bottom