Active Shooter - Braintree Mall, 22-Jan-2022

If you get shot in Braintree are you less dead than if you are in South America?

Just wondering and thought i'd ask an expert.
We are talking about the mall, I want to know about this gang activity at the mall.

I’m working 3-11 tnite. My coworker was just talking about letting her daughter go out to places at night without adults which she doesn’t allow because of some active shooters at the Braintree mall x3. She was eating at Joe’s in the mall awhile back with her family when a shooting happened at Macy’s.

What surprise to see this thread after we were just talking about it around the same exact time you posted this at 3pm 😂

Last time I went there was the last. What a shit show. Not a word of English was heard. Sad its come to this. I remember my grandmother buying me ice cream at Bergsons when I was a kid and living there when I was in Jr and high school. Now, I wouldn't go there on a bet.

Gang members go there frequently. Just as they do in Brockton. They may not go there with the intent to get in a gunfight, but just as with anywhere that members of rival gangs randomly meet there is a good chance that something will happen.

We are talking about the mall, I want to know about this gang activity at the mall.

I was there at 2:15 today returning a Christmas present. Went up to the food court to grab a slice of pizza. I was surprised how much it’s changed in terms of the clientele.

young punks claiming LNK thinking they have control of the SSP. they stalk people around and jump you if you think you're doing a drug deal. also if they want to rob you. they ride stolen bikes in the summer around and the cops are constantly beating the crap out of them.
I must have gone to the wrong SSP. where are these LNK?

It matters because it indicates a stereotypical reality of who the criminals are. It’s not the white kids from Wellesley and Medfield running in these gangs and being bad in the malls.

Dorky little white boys from the suburbs wearing pajama bottoms and untied Red Wing boots are a force to be reckoned with, don't sell them short.

If this really is at a sears can someone check and see if they have any older craftsman ratchets with the fine teeth? They were really good tools
Lowes in Woburn has a large selection of Craftsman tools. They have bins of individual sockets and wrenches.
Next time I'm there I will look for fine tooth ratchets.

There's some Brockton riff raff at SSP but it's not like Chiraq or St. Louis. Methinks the white flight is way strong here.
That being said, I'm a little bothered they close down the Long's store/remove the display items late in the afternoon.

There's some Brockton riff raff at SSP but it's not like Chiraq or St. Louis. Methinks the white flight is way strong here.
That being said, I'm a little bothered they close down the Long's store/remove the display items late in the afternoon.
Brockton and Dorchester meeting in the middle.

Maybe I should go there with a red bandana in my pocket and my flat brimmed hat on sideways to show solidarity with their plight of suffering at the hands of whitey…

This is my Braintree mall calculus. Every other year there is a shooting there and its typically on a Saturday between noon and 4pm during the school year.

So if I for whatever reason feel compelled to go there beyond my weekly trip to Target, I just try to go during the day midweek. Weekdays are like armistice days for the hoodrats.

I just saw the report on the so-called 'news'. They showed the state police with all their sub-military toys. They were pulling in things on tractor trailers. Parking lot full of flashing lights and cop toys. WTF :rolleyes:
I did see that and thought WTF, hours and hours wasted bring in all that stuff, while the shooter is long gone and putting time and distance between himself and those setting up all that stuff.

Was it a case of the North Shore Mall syndrome? Be on the lookout for a man carrying a long black rifle...umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom