Action this morning.

Got this one this morning at 6:20 out of a treehouse in the backyard of a house I caretake. He was about 10 feet away when I drilled him and he went about 30 yards and fell over. Dead before I could get out of the tree and get to him. Nice to be home and eating tenderloins for breakfast by 8:00 am.
treehousebuck.jpg

Nice job!

I too got a spike this year. Shot it at 6:50, had it home before the the kids got on the bus.
Matter of fact, havin' some venison steaks tonight.

Congrats again.

Nice! I have had no luck so far. Plenty of does around but no doe tag [crying]. Isn't that always the way. Only seen one buck so far, about a 6 or 8 point. In too thick of cover to tell.

BAMBI KILLER! [wink]
Yep. I dont hunt horns, I hunt meat. I have a garage full of horns but haven't figured out how to eat them yet. Here is a photo of last night's action. A nice fat doe. Found her this morning. She weighs 99 lbs. dressed. 30 yard heart shot and she went about 30 yards. The buck I got yesterday morning weighs 128 lbs. dressed and was 3 1/2 years old.
doe20nov2010.jpg

Your gonna have to buy another freezer!!! I have a feeling you are trying to avoid gun season this year!!! LOL

Nice work PoM!!!

Back
Top Bottom