ABCNews.com: Exclusive: After Westgate, Interpol Chief Ponders 'Armed Citizenry'

Can anyone really tell the difference between those two countries?

Their main population centers are actually a fair distance away from each other (either end of the Baltic). [wink]

That said, I've known people from both countries, and to call them taciturn would be something of an understatement. I think they have some sort of genetic variation that prevents them from being able to smile. I'm not exactly a happy-go-lucky, glass-half-full kind of guy, and these folks made me look like a Disney character at Disney World.

Their main population centers are actually a fair distance away from each other (either end of the Baltic). [wink]

That said, I've known people from both countries, and to call them taciturn would be something of an understatement. I think they have some sort of genetic variation that prevents them from being able to smile. I'm not exactly a happy-go-lucky, glass-half-full kind of guy, and these folks made me look like a Disney character at Disney World.

I was actually thinking of "when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" when I posted that. That said, I did post that list of 4 from memory, so obviously the two countries aren't that differentiated in my mind. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom