• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aaron Hernandez's brother arrested, accused of planning shootings at UCONN, Brown University

Brown is my brothers alma mater. Anyone else tired of seeing these whackos map out gun free zones so they can shoot fish in a barrel meanwhile the average person is left powerless and defenseless. What a nutbag world we live in.

Practically speaking, who at a university do you trust to stand up to a school shooter? Have you been to a college lately? Rambo is just a fictional character and is not even on a poster at a college let alone exist in spirit.

Do the math: carry a gun + willing to use it = end of career

My son is extremely safe, the kind of kid who has had trigger discipline when he was little and dressing up like a stormtrooper for Halloween and I still would not want him to have a weapon at school. His job is to GTFO of any of those situations and leave the heroism to the professionals.

School shooter in MA. Good guy with gun stops they/them from harming any more students in Gender Studies: Trans Literature 102 class. Saves innocent lives.

MA charges him with carrying without LTC, carrying at a school/college, mandatory minimum sentenced to years in prison, felon for life. Then MA DA charges you with manslaughter and failing to register your Taurus G3C on EFA-10.

Last edited:
Another upstanding citizen from the Hernandez family. At what point do some people see that our " so called leaders " don't care about solving the so called gun problem. Repeat offenders put right back on the streets, rampant mental illness issues that they won't even address. It's just much easier to harp constantly about guns to please the libs and the uninformed sheeple.

Practically speaking, who at a university do you trust to stand up to a school shooter? Have you been to a college lately? Rambo is just a fictional character and is not even on a poster at a college let alone exist in spirit.

My son is extremely safe, the kind of kid who has had trigger discipline when he was little and dressing up like a stormtrooper for Halloween and I still would not want him to have a weapon at school. His job is to GTFO of any of those situations and leave the heroism to the professionals.
I'd still rather my kids have a gun in THEY are engaged while they nope the hell out of dodge and leave the lefties to eat their own

School shooter in MA. Good guy with gun stops they/them from harming any more students in Gender Studies: Trans Literature 102 class. Saves innocent lives.

MA charges him with carrying without LTC, carrying at a school/college, mandatory minimum sentenced to years in prison, felon for life. Then MA DA charges you with manslaughter and failing to register your Taurus G3C on EFA-10.
You forgot to include the federal civil right charge.

Seems like a great family.
Well yeah, but they're not all bad. Their first cousin was my daughters teammate in college and a bridesmaid at her wedding. She's a sweet girl. She's the Southington CT HS Softball Coach. In her first 8 Seasons as Coach she's won 5 State Championships.

Davina Hernandez - Softball - University of Massachusetts Athletics

Point taken.

However it’s hit or miss as to whether or not the “professionals” are going to do their job or wait til a bunch of innocent bystanders get slaughtered.

Seems like a great family.
I believe this one is actually mental health related... by all accounts his brother was a great guy like very involved in the community all that stuff wasnt into gangs or drugs.

So hopefully he gets help and figures it out.

Who knows

Being aaron's brother cant be easy when you dont leave your community so that couldve exacerbated an underlying condition

Guy I know was a high school coach for decades. He had met AH a couple of time pre-college and said he was a giant a**h*** even back then
My bil worked for the pats... said the dude was a psycopath legitimately

Like you would make and off hand comment and next thing you know you'd be against the wall by your throat

And he would do this to players

Bristol CT didn't use to be a $#!thole. Growing up we'd go see the Sox' AA farm team at Muzzy Field. Once I was old enough, we'd go to the bar afterwards and run into some of the players. Bob Stanley was the most famous I ever spoke to.

Bristol CT didn't use to be a $#!thole. Growing up we'd go see the Sox' AA farm team at Muzzy Field. Once I was old enough, we'd go to the bar afterwards and run into some of the players. Bob Stanley was the most famous I ever spoke to.
Was still a shit hole when i worked there 10 years ago

I wonder if they were related to the Flying Stewarts of the Noith Shoah. Did A-A-Ron wear Air Tobins???

He probably was jealous of all the action his brother got in prison and wanted some prison sex for himself.

My bil worked for the pats... said the dude was a psycopath legitimately

Like you would make and off hand comment and next thing you know you'd be against the wall by your throat

And he would do this to players
Always thought the players policed that stuff themselves. Surprised a couple lineman didn’t put him in his place.

I remember reading about Welker making normal rookie hazing comments stuff to Hernandez and he snapped. A couple players had to step in.

Back when I watched Hernandez was one of my favorites to watch. Super talented and his making it rain TD celebration was hilarious especially now.

"After being released from the hospital, Hernandez was brought to the Bristol Police Department and held on $250,000."

How the eff did this guy get released? Sure CT has Red Flag laws, but CT has the civil commitment laws necessary to keep him lock away in a straight-jacket.

Released from hospital, then held at police dept on bail. Hopefully bail bondsmen are all on vacation!

Back
Top Bottom