A sad day in Springfield.

Today was a sad day in the city of Springfield! I'm employed at the Springfield police dept as a mechanic. I'm not an officer but still feel like I lost a brother! We lost a great man today while he was responding to a domestic disturbance call. He was shot twice, once in the arm, and then fataly in the head. He was a 36 year vet of the Spd! Please put officer Kevin Ambrose and his family in your thoughts and prayers!!

RIP - sorry for your loss. Actually, it's a loss for everyone.

Civilization is rapidly going down the tubes, and this is just another indication.

Prayer accomplished.

Last edited:
I was sitting in class today when we heard the sirens. We knew it was something big when we heard so many and that they were coming so fast. School is 5 minutes away it is freaky.

Sorry for the loss and thinking about the family. It is a terrible thing that happened.

It is a very sad day indeed when an officer is killed in the line of duty. My prayers to him and his family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He just left the ME's office a few hours ago, heading home. Our guys lined the street, shut traffic down and gave a salute as he went by.

Back
Top Bottom