• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

a quick hunting (fee) question:

Broc

NES Member
so, in my 2009 mass wildlife publication it says that only people that hunt certain animals (like black bear) need to pay an additional fee on top of their permit.

I like to hunt coyotes, and coyotes dont require a permit like deer and bear do.

The other day i was checking out the Mass wildlife website to find out when was the last day for black powder deer hunting, and came across this:

http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/recreation/licensing/license_fees.htm

maybe i am reading it wrong, but what i think it basically says is that ALL HUNTERS have to pay a HUNTING FEE, additional to their permit.

Licenses are only valid for the calendar year--they expire at the end of December.
Resident Citizen Hunting $27.50
Resident Citizen Hunting, (Age 65-69) $16.25
Resident Citizen Hunting, (Paraplegic) FREE
Resident Alien Hunting $27.50
Non-resident Citizen/Alien Hunting, Big Game $99.50
Non-resident Citizen/Alien Hunting, Small Game $65.50
Non-resident Citizen/Alien, Commercial Shooting Preserve (1-Day) $10.00
Resident Citizen Minor Hunting (Age 15-17) $11.50

so, does this means that to hunt coyotes now i have to pay a hunting fee of $27.50? and then at the end of the year if i want to keep hunting coyotes till the season is over in 2011 i have to pay it again? --->"Licenses are only valid for the calendar year--they expire at the end of December."

Last time i checked the website was right before columbus day and i didnt see this.

SORRY, I POSTED THIS TWICE. CAN YOU DELETE THIS THREAD?

THANKS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE, THERE IS ANOTHER ONE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom