A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME.....

Well my birdies told me that the bait shop on Southern Artery in Quincy has just been approved to sell guns & ammo. YAY for Chief Crowley being gone!!

Dunno if there's another one in the works.

Well my birdies told me that the bait shop on Southern Artery in Quincy has just been approved to sell guns & ammo. YAY for Chief Crowley being gone!!

Dunno if there's another one in the works.

That's great news (and about time), any word on what the focus of the shop will be? Are we looking at another HTP (Fudd heaven)?

When did Crowley go? I know that the police had a great distaste for him. Did He officially resign?

Tim

After Quincy elected a new mayor last winter, Crowley...shall we say he saw the wisdom of taking early retirement?

He left the post early last spring. Both the new Chief and Mayor Koch are vast improvements in the 2A arena. Quincy is now shall-issue for ALPs if you are 25 or older. Under that age and they'll talk to you but the mayor doesn't like the idea of 21 yo's with no firearms experience carrying.

Hardly ideal, but a VAST improvement over the prior policies.

Quincy is now shall-issue for ALPs if you are 25 or older. Under that age and they'll talk to you but the mayor doesn't like the idea of 21 yo's with no firearms experience carrying.

Hardly ideal, but a VAST improvement over the prior policies.

I had not heard that. Do you know this first-hand? ALPs for anyone over 25 is pretty ideal in my book.

I had not heard that. Do you know this first-hand? ALPs for anyone over 25 is pretty ideal in my book.

Nicole better know that first hand by the next time I see her, or I will be very disappointed! [wink]

Yes the info Nicole gave everyone here is FACT! You can thank Don Kusser (GOAL BOD Member and BR&P VP) for that as he led the charge and is keeping their feet to the fire!

Isn't it a sad state of affairs when we have to accept age discrimination as an "improvement"? [sad2]

Welcome to the Kommonwealth. [angry]

-Mike

Nicole better know that first hand by the next time I see her, or I will be very disappointed! [wink]

Yep, after years of a restricted Class A, my shiny new ALP is finally safely ensconced in my wallet. [smile] They're still as slow as molasses in processing your requests, but if you call and ask to be upgraded to an ALP they should do it with no questions asked. If they give you a hard time, PM me and we'll get Don Kusser after them again.

Back
Top Bottom