A few beretta "upgrades"

not necessarily a "build" but I had tried to find pics of beretta M9/92's w/ magazine extensions and couldn't find any, so i'm uploading mine. Also added some hogue grips. next up are some aftermarket sights (at least in the back, the front on these things are part of the slide, so we'll see)

00000435a.jpg

Last edited:
check the Beretta forum, from time to time people are selling brigadier and ELite slides, these have the sights front and rear dovetailed in.

i recently swapped out the stock mainspring for a 13# spring on my M9 and holy moly the double action pull is awesome now. Not a bad upgrade for about 3 bucks and 3 minutes of work.

check the Beretta forum, from time to time people are selling brigadier and ELite slides, these have the sights front and rear dovetailed in.

you know off hand if that would be a problem getting one onto an old "F" frame?

i recently swapped out the stock mainspring for a 13# spring on my M9 and holy moly the double action pull is awesome now. Not a bad upgrade for about 3 bucks and 3 minutes of work.

cool, i'll check that out.

Yeah, you want the "D" spring, did mine awhile ago, I love it.

I tried the Competition spring (it was so light on the pull!) but I had 3 bullets with strikes but no boom, so went back to the "D" spring and have had no problems at all.

http://www.olhasso.com/PS/parts.htm

I too did the Hogue grips, very comfy.

Last edited:
I thought you got a Sig. There's only so much lipstick you can put on a pig....

had a sig, sold it. it never had any function issues but it just never felt right in my hand. I'm not trying to pretty up my 92, it is purpose built for function not for making guys at the range pants get tight.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom