A day at the range...

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
On Sunday Uncle Fester had myself and Ezekiel 25:17 down to his range and we had a great time blasting away at the plethora of steel targets on the pistol and rifle ranges...

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Me with the Arsenal AK with my pre-ban drum mag:

P1020901.jpg

Uncle Fester and the AK:

P1020900.jpg

Zeke with my S&W .500:

P1020880.jpg

And a couple of cool pics of the internals of the drum mag (it took three of us about 10 minutes to figure out how to load it [smile])

AKnoser.jpg

AK2noser.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
This was a fun afternoon for sure. I know we loaded it and it works perfectly, but I still don't understand how that Drum mag can possibly work.

I'll tell you what does work though. The Eotech 3x Magificentier... that's right I made up that word. After a few clicks to get the reticle in on the 200yd targets, the FS2000 was a veritible jackhammer. I love metal targets, the glorious half sec delay and then the thud. With the new closeness, its was thuds as fast as I could pull the trigger. I love it when a toy becomes something more with a little technology. For anyone who has shot an FS using the iron sights, toy is about all it is.

Big ups again to Greg on the group purchase, and +1 for Fester for the hospitality.

It's cold out, there's snow on the ground and Uncle Fester is wearing a short sleeve shirt. NICE!!!!! It's probably because the bbl from the AK was throwing so much heat he got a sun burn. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom