a bunch of guns for sale

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
in the classifieds. we don't need no stinkin' gun shops in our hour of need. seriously, a ton of new stuff is up for sale now, the most i've seen since i've been on nes. some good stuff, some junk. something for everybody. how many posts a week we see about people crying about getting ar's? seems like 2 pre-bans go up daily. no excuses now. want a decent handgun, tons of them are popping up every day too. i've seen some good prices, too. just sayin'

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
in the classifieds. we don't need no stinkin' gun shops in our hour of need. seriously, a ton of new stuff is up for sale now, the most i've seen since i've been on nes. some good stuff, some junk. something for everybody. how many posts a week we see about people crying about getting ar's? seems like 2 pre-bans go up daily. no excuses now. want a decent handgun, tons of them are popping up every day too. i've seen some good prices, too. just sayin'
Sure...if you live in Mass. They make up, what, 95% of the ads? :rolleyes:

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Really??? Seems to have been pretty quiet the last week or so.

And I'll stilll register irritation on the daily-bumping ability. The pistol room is 84933 different Glocks and a few odds and ends. And it's hard to wade through when the Glock sellers are topping daily.

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I,have done well this past week, i have a few "high" asking prices on,some stuff but if its not going to sell its not going to sell. I dont need to sell

Im putting together a 22lr collection of older 22s soon. i think it will be priced right but dont know if theres a interest?

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Really??? Seems to have been pretty quiet the last week or so.

And I'll stilll register irritation on the daily-bumping ability. The pistol room is 84933 different Glocks and a few odds and ends. And it's hard to wade through when the Glock sellers are topping daily.
how do they bump daily?

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i think since the forum update they've lifted the restriction on bumping once per week. i still play by the old rules so as to not be a dirt bag.

Machines

NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I used up three transfers earlier this year, so I put some guns on consignment and now they may be trapped in limbo. I think ammo sellers are going to be the ones really make out now.

Blackmore

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
That and the dealers not staying in their dealer forum - just driving the normal folks' ads off of page 1. I guess that's the only way they can get people to look at their (for the most part) overpriced stuff since people know to avoid the ads in the dealer forum.

Lank

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally ser
If you're serious, buy a new one.
very serious, but my hill is in the DPRMA. I keep my eye on the classifieds regularly. I am not a LEO and simply cannot handle the glock experience- paying MSRP in a LGS.

I need one simply because our asshat leftivist AG is a twat.

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's hit or miss typically. I scored some non-rape 9mm yesterday to bolster my woefully inadequate stock. 600 rds. at .16 a rd. One thing I've learned from this "community" is that people have no problem making a quick buck off those newer to it or without the funds to buy by the case. It's of course done under the guise of "capitalism" or "supply and demand", so it's just accepted. People trying to flip their Walmart scores for 3X what they paid can suck an egg. No honor amongst thieves, I suppose.

Twigg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I 'd really like to see a "Free State" section in the classifieds. Either that or a Ma. only section. (After all, this is Northeast Shooters, NOT Massatwosheets Shooters)

Nothing against you guys but looking is useless because dam near everybody violates the rule to list their state in the post title.
Apparently the mods gave up on enforcing that one. While I'm at it, when you've got FOUR PAGES OF BUMPS, it's pretty obvious nobody's interested.
Take your ball and go home.[angry2]

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I 'd really like to see a "Free State" section in the classifieds. Either that or a Ma. only section. (After all, this is Northeast Shooters, NOT Massatwosheets Shooters)
This^

While I'm at it, when you've got FOUR PAGES OF BUMPS, it's pretty obvious nobody's interested.
Take your ball and go home.[angry2]
This^

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I agree - not a big 2nd hand buyer but when someone has something I want basically new, that I can buy in a Walmart parking lot, I tend to jump on it. But the classified area here doesn't seem to have a way to search by state - mostly its MA guns I could buy new for about the same cost after I pay for a transfer. Want to filter out anything that's not NH, would be nice if by policy we just put the state in the title.

Top Bottom