" a black .22 Glock Pistol"

I'd rather have a .22 pistol than fight hand to hand.

I agree, even if all it does is soften 'em up for you, a few .22 holes in their body won't make them any healthier than they were originally.

And reporters...don't get me started.

The media probably munged it from "Glock 22" into "Glock .22" [laugh]

-Mike

you would be surprised what a man hopped up on serious narcotics can withstand....

I remember seeing a cruiser video on TV of a cop who gets shot point blank in the face with a little .22 who fell down, and came to as the suspect tried to get his gun out of his holster. He fought him off, drew and shot back.

I also remember reading the news article where an old man shot a guy in the skull with a .22 and it bounced off.

Yes, the .22 is tiny, but adding a few holes to some nut will certainly help you at least a little if you have to fistfight them after.

Vellenueve, I need an anatomical dictionary to keep up with what you're saying. [wink] But I think I agree.

The precentral gyrus of the sensory/motor strip on the brain controls all voluntary motor functions. Basically, if that's gone, you're completely paralyzed on the opposite side. It's basically at the middle/lateral surface of the brain.

What I'm saying is that a .22 is much better than fighting for your life without a weapon, and hits in the right place will stop an attacker. I don't care how much drugs you have in you, if the motor neurons are taken out, you're not moving.

Hey isn't that the ceramic one that metal detectors can't pick up?

Ah, yes, one of my favorite gun "facts".

John McClane:

That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make here in a month.

Back
Top Bottom