• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9/11/21 Alderbrook PRS Regional Match

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
I am going up Friday the 10th to confirm dope and shoot the match Saturday. Great place to shoot, give it a try if you can borrow a rifle and get ammo. Everyone is very helpful to new people and it is easy to borrow a bag or whatever. Ask Bill about some loaner rifle the MMPRL had available, maybe you could try that. It is a lot of fun.

The match went well
It was a great day
It is usually a lot of walking but there were trailers to carry up our stuff which I appreciated so much.
I went up day before to confirm dope, that didn’t help me as I scored lousy less than 50%. A lot of mental errors and just not getting a good position sometimes. I did finish with a decent stage on the rocks with 7 hits out of 9 shots moving for every shot, that was good for me in 90 seconds.
there are some real good shooters and even some of them had troubles with wind especially if it bends a tree in front of the steel.
course of fire was decent and not a lot of long stuff but the 1108 yards was off the tank trap and 2 tires so that was a challenge, high score was 5, I got a one. Had way too many ones Saturday. I’ll have to do better next time.

Back
Top Bottom