• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I heard there is going to be a revolver USPSA match at Manville in Sept...
I don't think it is revolver only, but I heard all the top shooters will be there...

What have you heard?

So, does that mean I can borrow a space gun and play like one of the big boys while you play ICORE?????

Last edited:
Gary,

You are more than welcome to shoot my shorty ANYTIME. I'm liking this revolver match thingy...sounds like a plan. Count me in.

Gary,

You are more than welcome to shoot my shorty ANYTIME. I'm liking this revolver match thingy...sounds like a plan. Count me in.

I will load you up some ammo for the revo and get it all clipped. We can swap guns for a day. If you like the revo, I can set it up to work on all primers so your 45 loads will work. Get through the Nationals and we can talk.

Independent Saturday??

I will load you up some ammo for the revo and get it all clipped. We can swap guns for a day. If you like the revo, I can set it up to work on all primers so your 45 loads will work. Get through the Nationals and we can talk.

Independent Saturday??

Sounds like a plan. I will be an Independent Sat. and NB Sun to set up a stage.

I might be interesting in this as well... I might be porked shooting my 4" 686 in minor but what the hell...

Matter of fact I just completed some test loads:

158gr Berrys
4.8gr W231
1.500" COL
Fed Primers
Bone Stock 686!

PF 126+ May make a batch with 4.9gr.

I might be interesting in this as well... I might be porked shooting my 4" 686 in minor but what the hell...

Matter of fact I just completed some test loads:

158gr Berrys
4.8gr W231
1.500" COL
Fed Primers
Bone Stock 686!

PF 126+ May make a batch with 4.9gr.

that load is fine Minor, I'll likely be shooting the same ..................

Don't count on me. My gear is on loan to Mooney for the Nats and to Rob after. If I make it and it will be a big if I will shoot Major from carry gear and load with speed loaders from a bag. So, 357 Mag from a 2.5" 66 and IWB Holster How About it John, little heavy metal revo style? As for Ms Le, I have a 3" J frame NYPD Woman's gun for her

Sorry guys, I'll still be at the Nationals thru the 22nd of September so I won't make the Manville match (darn). I guess I'll have to take a rain check for the revolver. [laugh]

I'm the last person I would want to see shoot a wheel gun. I own a couple, have shot a few deer with one, and have never held /used any sort of speedloader for one in my life. If I came to the match, I would probably shoot limited minor.
But, the match is 3 states away, and the other side of the mason-dixon line, so my visa would be overextended.
Hey 9x21, This would be a chance for you and your buddy, SAJohn to meet head to head and settle the question over who is the better pistolero.... He has been quiet lately. Probably knows he'll get whipped

I'm the last person I would want to see shoot a wheel gun. I own a couple, have shot a few deer with one, and have never held /used any sort of speedloader for one in my life. If I came to the match, I would probably shoot limited minor.
But, the match is 3 states away, and the other side of the mason-dixon line, so my visa would be overextended.
Hey 9x21, This would be a chance for you and your buddy, SAJohn to meet head to head and settle the question over who is the better pistolero.... He has been quiet lately. Probably knows he'll get whipped

Hey John- that is a great point!! You need to get SmartAssJohn to come out and compete with us!!

You SHOULD be packing your stuff up to head down to Area 8 with us[smile]

Sorry I'm going to miss this, won't be back from the Nats in time.
If folks were counting on me for gear I hope that doesn't create a
problem. I do have a 5 inch 610 I could loan out Scott ?, I'll bring it
to NB for you to check out. I have a holster too but no spare moon
clips or clip holders.

Hey Guys!!

Why don't we just do this in October since so many guys the actually shoot revolver aren't going to be at Manville in September?

Hey Guys!!

Why don't we just do this in October since so many guys the actually shoot revolver aren't going to be at Manville in September?

Scott - that's a great idea - count me in for the October match -
For anyone who I've shot with before - if you need a Revo for this match let me know.

Figures... I'm MD for an IDPA match on the same date as the Manville match in October... :( Ironically... that is going to be revolver friendly match as well.

Hey John -

You're reading way too much into my post.

You think I'd make that suggestion so I could sandbag the very guy who offered to lend me his equipment? I'm as competitive as the next guy but jeez - you think I'd do that?

Back
Top Bottom