$700 ffor a refurbished Glock 26? What do you think...

I've been considering a Glock 26 or 27 since shooting them at the range. They fit my hand perfectly and I find them surprisingly easy to shoot well. Four Seasons has some refurbished 26's for $700. I'm assuming the mark up has to do with our inability to get them new here in MA. I have no problem with refurbs, as I have a refurbished G22 which I am very happy with, but then again I purched it for $400 and not $700. Anyone want to weigh in with their opinion on $700 for a refurbished G26?

Thanks,
Mark

I think that's pretty much the going rate for a Glock-refinished G26, give or take a few dollars. You can't hardly get them here any more and they are a highly desireable pistol. I found one at my local FFL about two months ago. It had literally just gone up on the wall when I walked in. I took one look and told him I'd take it. I left for a bit and someone else came in and wanted to buy both it and a G19 he had.

If you want it, get it before they are all gone.

Yup. Ridiculous price for a little refurb gun. Anywhere else in the country, it's under $500. But thanks to the laws of supply and demand (and the ridiculous firearms laws around this part of the country), that is the going price. In fact, it's about what I paid for mine three years ago. So if you look at it that way, this one is a bargain! No price inflation in three years!

That little gun is accurate as hell. Maybe because it's so small, you just concentrate on your shooting form. But the end result is great. My gun has sent over 3000 rounds downrange since I bought it at Four Seasons, and it hasn't had a problem yet.

I strongly recommend the G26, and any other Glock for that matter.

But thanks to the laws of supply and demand (and the ridiculous firearms laws around this part of the country), that is the going price.

My reply was based upon the situation you mentioned. I have seen ads on gun boards got G26s in the $400 dollar range.

Lord protect us from politicians (and rogue AGs) who feel the need to protect us from imaginary boogeymen.

My daily CCW is a G26 with a couple thousand rounds through it. I like it alot, it's very easy to shoot, and I hit what I aim at. I also own a G17 and a G19 so the larger mags are good for range work.

I would check out www.summitgunbroker.com
The guy there from what i've heard on www.glocktalk.com is really good at getting mass compliant glocks, including glock 26's. I asked him how much he could get me a glock 26 and he said he could get me a mass compliant 26 for 425ish depending on the condition. I've only heard great things about this place.

planb1215 said:
The guy there from what i've heard on www.glocktalk.com is really good at getting mass compliant glocks, including glock 26's. I asked him how much he could get me a glock 26 and he said he could get me a mass compliant 26 for 425ish depending on the condition. I've only heard great things about this place.

The guy is in Missouri...I would think finding someone to transfer it would be the hard part.

C-pher said:
planb1215 said:

The guy is in Missouri...I would think finding someone to transfer it would be the hard part.

If it's a pre 98 Glock couldn't they just send it to a FFL here in MA?

Personally I'd love to get a 26... I just can't swallow that price for a used gun. Especially since I'm also considering a new Para or S&W 1911 for a few bucks more. :) Plus I'm a Sig diehard.

Personally I'd love to get a 26... I just can't swallow that price for a used gun. Especially since I'm also considering a new Para or S&W 1911 for a few bucks more. Plus I'm a Sig diehard.

You could be an HKholic like myself...unfortunately stuck in the HK-less PRM. I've paid more than that for each of my HKs, but they are WELL WORTH IT imo.

My point...if it's what you REALLY want...sometimes you've just gotta suck it up and just do it.

dreppucci007 said:
You could be an HKholic like myself...unfortunately stuck in the HK-less PRM. I've paid more than that for each of my HKs, but they are WELL WORTH IT imo.

My point...if it's what you REALLY want...sometimes you've just gotta suck it up and just do it.

I hear you... it's sooo tempting.

Back
Top Bottom