690 rds of 7.62x54R for $80 shipped!

Well, sort of. I ordered a 440 rd tin of russian surplus and a 250 rd tin of Bulgarian heavy ball from XXX a few weeks ago, and ups lost the package for about a week. <Don't list vendors that ship to MA!!!! > was nice enough to send out a new order monday so I wouldnt have to wait for UPS to say it was lost forever. Turns out BOTH orders showed up today. Great. So I called XXXX telling them that both orders came, and asked if I should have UPS take back one order. Since shipping would cost them a mint, they asked me if I would keep it if they gave me a deal.... 80$ for the second shipment, which usually cost 110 plus about 25 shipping. So for a total of about 215$ I am sitting on 880 rds of russian light ball, and 500 rounds of Bulgarian Heavyball. Not a bad deal considering todays prices I think.

<MOD NOTE:> Please don't list names of vendors that ship to MA!!!!!!>

Last edited by a moderator:
Please edit your posts to not include names of companies shipping ammo or conponents to Massachusetts. Companies are being busted by the AG's office all the time for doing so.

point of clarification this was NOT shipped to MA, it was shipped to CT, they have already had their run in with the AG, and WILL NOT ship to MA

point of clarification this was NOT shipped to MA, it was shipped to CT, they have already had their run in with the AG, and WILL NOT ship to MA

Don't forget to tell Coupe Deval that you purchased out of state and brought it in as he will want his 5% when you do your 2008 taxes...[puke2] [rofl2]

Couple of months ago I got 4 300 round cases of Bulgarian light ball from Collectors for $40 a tin. I thought it was a good deal considering it was a retail store.

getting back on topic what are you selling? heavy ball or the light ball? if the light ball I am interested. (drrr I thought this was the for sale section ..)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom