$5000 and pre-Kung Flu pricing

Based on the first few responses, I thought this was "what would appreciate most." No. Your question is "cash notwithstanding, what would you buy?"

A Galil ACE for sure. But it's not mASS compliant. So I'm F'd there. For "real" firearms that are MA-OK in this timey-warp-thing, I guess an original heavy-as-hell Galil then.

I guess a semi-auto MP5. Although I've got one of those .22 ones and it isn't nearly as fun as I thought it was. To be honest - the CO2 AR that I bought for my sons a few years ago is infinitely more fun. We don't take it out often, but we laugh and laugh and laugh.

Same. The current prices on those are insane, even used, and that's assuming you can even find one. Possibly one of the highest covid markup guns on the market (well, in MA) and they still get bought as soon as they are listed.

Kicking myself for passing two years ago when I saw one up on a wall in a LGS. It was pricey back then, but nothing like today's pricey.

Same. The current prices on those are insane, even used, and that's assuming you can even find one. Possibly one of the highest covid markup guns on the market (well, in MA) and they still get bought as soon as they are listed.

Kicking myself for passing two years ago when I saw one up on a wall in a LGS. It was pricey back then, but nothing like today's pricey.
Supposedly sig had 11.5in kits in stock last week, but I missed it

Back
Top Bottom