• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

500 error when starting a new thread

Golddiggie

NES Member
Tried to post a thread in the off-topic section (twice) and got an error 500 both times.

Going to try again since this one worked.

Still getting the 500 error in that section... Good thing I copied the text off before I tried the first time.

WTF is wrong with the 'off-topic' section??? Took way too much to get a thread started there yesterday and today. Entering more text worked some times, but had to do it several times before I was able to get most of it in the OP. Kept getting the 500 server error messages. Obviously I was able to start this thread, so it's not an issue with the entire site. But, it's still some kind of issue. I would also enter text into the OP and some times it wouldn't recognize that I had entered anything. Even when there was text already in the post.

WTF is wrong with the 'off-topic' section??? Took way too much to get a thread started there yesterday and today. Entering more text worked some times, but had to do it several times before I was able to get most of it in the OP. Kept getting the 500 server error messages. Obviously I was able to start this thread, so it's not an issue with the entire site. But, it's still some kind of issue. I would also enter text into the OP and some times it wouldn't recognize that I had entered anything. Even when there was text already in the post.

I made some adjustments yesterday which should help with this issue. Let me know if you're still facing problems.

The mentally challenged deaf server is handling your requests now; please be patient.

You neg-repped me for this? You are a thin-skinned ahole

. negrep.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom