• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

50 AR-7 US Survival Rifles Arrived Today

These things are so cool. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I could actually shoot the thing. You know, with .22LR being impossible to find and all.

There are many rifles but this one is mine..

brickar7_zps428f884b.jpg

I picked one of these up about six weeks ago. After two range trips, I can happily report this is one fun gun to shoot! Groups great, despite the somewhat harsh trigger. Bonus: people love seeing it and LOVE to shoot it.

This is exactly how I feel about mine. It's awesome but the trigger sucks, but it's just meant for survival purposes. Real happy with this rifle.

I had one of these when Charter Arms made them. Yes I am that old! I liked it but am happy I went to the Savage 22mag 410 combo rifle. However it doesn't break down like this rifle does.

The price is great considering NOBODY has them in stock. Just may have to stop by tomorrow and pick one up. That is if there are any left by then.

I had that rifle when it was made by Armalite in the early 70s IIRC. Fun little rifle took it to Maine with me in the bottom of my knap sack. Only problem I had with it was after several hundred rounds it was so dirty inside it would go full auto on me. Saw the rifle in a Bond movie thinking it was only a prop and then saw the write up in the Shooter's Bible.

I had that rifle when it was made by Armalite in the early 70s IIRC. Fun little rifle took it to Maine with me in the bottom of my knap sack. Only problem I had with it was after several hundred rounds it was so dirty inside it would go full auto on me. Saw the rifle in a Bond movie thinking it was only a prop and then saw the write up in the Shooter's Bible.
Name the Bond movie please.

Actually he shot the passenger who was dropping grenades on him. Hit passenger in shoulder just as he was about to toss out the grenade. Grenade dropped in cockpit mad scramble to find grenade and time ran out and resulting explosion blew copter out of sky.

Back
Top Bottom