• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Glock 42 Just Arrived at MFS...

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
One of the first Glock 42's in the country just arrived at MFS...members can come and shoot this gun for free...non-members come shoot it for $10.

We also have boat loads of .380acp in stock.

g42-spec-feature.png

for sale in MA?

The G42 is unfortunately not available for sale in Mass. However, one of the great benefits you get at MFS is the ability to use the gun as much as you want at our range.

Believe me...this is for your safety... [wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Actually...its for the children...

gadsden%2Bflag%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bchildren.PNG

I was at MFS last night with a friend. I took the G42 for a test drive. I had two stove pipes and one FTF. Granted it was using some reloads that MFS had. I never tried any SD ammo. Size is decent, and pretty accurate. However I like my Sig P238 much better. The sig is a bit smaller. If you are a glock fan and it proves to be reliable, it's a cool gun.

I was at MFS last night with a friend. I took the G42 for a test drive. I had two stove pipes and one FTF. Granted it was using some reloads that MFS had. I never tried any SD ammo. Size is decent, and pretty accurate. However I like my Sig P238 much better. The sig is a bit smaller. If you are a glock fan and it proves to be reliable, it's a cool gun.

We just saved you $900 [wink] (allowing you to test drive it before buying it on the black market at extortion prices lol )

Having the gun at MFS is great for two reasons:

1. It gives anyone who is interested the opportunity to test drive it before dropping big money for one.

2. We have struggled to find a .380 that can last in our range. As a general rule of thumb .380 handguns aren't designed for heavy use. We have high hopes that this gun will be a work horse.

Overall I did like it. And as said, for the Glock fan's out there, they will like it as well. I trust with premium ammo it should run well. glad you had it and glad I got to play with it!!!

Also, did anyone turn in a UpLULA loader from about 3-4 weeks ago? I lost/left mine from my M&P 9 range kit there then :(

Back
Top Bottom