5/31/19 - Mass. homeowner arrives home to find robbery in progress

Interesting, the stuff we use is dual technology to help eliminate those type of alarms. Just picking up heat shouldn't set it off but its not impossible. There are so many types of motions.

This is $29.95 per motion sensor, I can order an extra one whenever I like and add it to my system and stick it up on the wall w no wires/screws. Get what you pay for, but I’m not complaining. It’s a minor annoyance a couple times a year and it can mostly be avoided.

Why can't that happen to me? I'd hold them at gunpoint, have them wash the kitchen floor, clean the widows, cut the grass and do a wash. Then I'd give them a $50 tip and send them on their way. Jack.
No...I would just blow their heads off with one of my 12 gauge 870s. Unless my wife stitches them with her Mini 14 first.Then, let Maura sic her legal beagles on us. At that point, I wouldn't give a shit. As long as my family survived and the bad guy was shot dead.

Why can't that happen to me? I'd hold them at gunpoint, have them wash the kitchen floor, clean the widows, cut the grass and do a wash. Then I'd give them a $50 tip and send them on their way. Jack.
No...I would just blow their heads off with one of my 12 gauge 870s. Unless my wife stitches them with her Mini 14. Then, let Maura sic her legal beagles on us. At that point, I wouldn't give a shit. As long as my family survived and the bad guys were shot dead.

Back
Top Bottom