• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

49 pounds of tannerite versus Nissan Maxima

May be NSFW (turn volume down) [wink]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool it vaporized... But is there any chance for future reference people could mention a video will feature a guy suddenly screaming "holy shit" very loudly before it is too late to mute the phone before everyone else at work hears it? That would be great....

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

So, the yellow smoke is from the tannerite, any guesses for the source of the fireball and black smoke? Failure to properly drain the engine fluids?

- - - Updated - - -

This you enjoy, but clays on a berm get your panties ruffled? gtfo.

Cool it vaporized... But is there any chance for future reference people could mention a video will feature a guy suddenly screaming "holy shit" very loudly before it is too late to mute the phone before everyone else at work hears it? That would be great....

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

I always make a habit of turning my volume down in public with an unknown video.

So, the yellow smoke is from the tannerite, any guesses for the source of the fireball and black smoke? Failure to properly drain the engine fluids?

- - - Updated - - -

This you enjoy, but clays on a berm get your panties ruffled? gtfo.
I too wondered about the big flame-y explosion. Tannerite doesn't do that. Probably some gas in the tank?

Ya know what would be really great ?

If the masses wouldn't have to curtail what they do for the few.

Last edited:
Waste of money. If you wait long enough, most Nissans will do that on their own.

Cool ok drone shots, though.

This one's still pretty big...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why 49 pounds? Why not 50 pounds????????

Very troubling...

:)

I have heard that 50lb's is the most you are legally allowed to detonate at once. So maybe they were playing it safe or maybe they mislead the amount.

And perhaps I have been completely mislead.

Edit: I cannot verify the 50lb thing. There is nothing on the mfg's website.

http://www.tannerite.com/legal.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom