45 shield 2.0 10 lb trigger question

hi im looking for info on shield 45 2.0 10 lb trigger .......long story but i ended up with the shield plus with 10 lb trigger and its the perfect trigger for me in a striker fired gun......ive always had revolvers and double/single action ...so a striker with 10 lb trigger is actually very easy to fire accurately for me as its really more of a 7.5 lb break at the wall ....i shoot it great ,,really great believe it or not.......they dont make the 45 with that trigger without a thumb safety and first i dont like thumb safety on a carry gun and if i have to it has to be ambi as im a lefty .....left side only safety on a carry gun is out of the question .....they do make the 45 with the trigger but it has the safety ....long story ....but cant find the parts and smith and wesson were no help ...they wouldnt even let me send it in to do the work ...not the end of the world but like most its a hobby and i like doing things to make it comfortable for me ....i have changed the trigger return spring and the sear spring to heavier versions but its still not there and doesnt have the same feel as the 10 lb on the shield plus ...thanks....

hi im looking for info on shield 45 2.0 10 lb trigger .......long story but i ended up with the shield plus with 10 lb trigger and its the perfect trigger for me in a striker fired gun......ive always had revolvers and double/single action ...so a striker with 10 lb trigger is actually very easy to fire accurately for me as its really more of a 7.5 lb break at the wall ....i shoot it great ,,really great believe it or not.......they dont make the 45 with that trigger without a thumb safety and first i dont like thumb safety on a carry gun and if i have to it has to be ambi as im a lefty .....left side only safety on a carry gun is out of the question .....they do make the 45 with the trigger but it has the safety ....long story ....but cant find the parts and smith and wesson were no help ...they wouldnt even let me send it in to do the work ...not the end of the world but like most its a hobby and i like doing things to make it comfortable for me ....i have changed the trigger return spring and the sear spring to heavier versions but its still not there and doesnt have the same feel as the 10 lb on the shield plus ...thanks....
Can't answer your question but I got used to the heavy trigger quickly. Not a huge problem

Welcome to NES. I also have no idea what you’re asking.

As a new member you’ll get more traction on your posts or questions if people don’t have to decipher shit just to understand what you’re trying to say.

Grammar. It’s the American way.

He just kept talking in one incredibly long unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic

Delete safety, install apex trigger kit.
Nice clean 5-6lb trigger
Learn to not finger fark the bang button unless someone needs to leak some life fluid.
All the BS about you might pull a lighter trigger because of stress in a self defense situation is BS - its poor training that has your finger on the trigger before you mean to fire. If you mean to fire it should be a muscle memory based clean sweep into the trigger guard and squeeze until break.
And for a non-LEO you will be holstered until it's time to pull the trigger so your trigger finger will be on the side of the frame for the 0.5 seconds it takes from clearing the holster to sights on target.

Back
Top Bottom