.41 mag

I bought one of the first 657's that came out in April of 86. It's a 4 inch with wooden grips, and I had it sent out to be magna ported before I picked it up. I rarely shoot it and doubt that I have shoot more than 100 rounds in 20 years from it.

I kept it at my other house in N.H. because I was having a bad problem with black bears at night at my backyard.

The closest one that I've seen like it is, the 4 inch mountain gun that was made in the early 90's and they only made 500 of those.

Any one here in to .41 mags?

I have a really nice Model 57 (-1 I believe) that I bought on an impulse. My dealer had it and it gave me all three S&W magnums (.357, .41, and .44) in similar 4" blued versions. I really do like the 4" K/N-frames, they just seem to fit my hand well.

However my tastes changed (plus it's hard to find .41 magnum ammo around here) so I don't shoot it and am considering selling it. If you are interested in acquiring another .41, let me know.

I don't have a problem getting ammo for it, Ted at Northeast orders it for me. I don't need another one thanks. They are a lot of fun to shoot.

I want one and cant afford one. I'd really like to find a 58, since I'm really partial to big fixed sight Smiths.

Back
Top Bottom