• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3rd Senatorial debate Warren vs Diehl Tuesday Oct 30 7pm

(reposting from an email)

UFlA0CxNh0VDv-GBYlv58o6SuTnqXbh-T4hkOdq2Qvfm_5kKP8W4b0R3HVaQ-Nhbrbs-LU1cf_rgHkIQ-kJ_pqCRBfbIxeQhsaOMiZpFe6TAY_kyTDKvTdBNAANjxDM_7DoJa8sQH_nAyKPypIUjFjuvAUbXxhhCOXqpZzTLWPR6MBRo7X6lsqf6E_9631npWCPohkywFkggyg=s0-d-e1-ft

Election day is one week away!

Our last and most important debate is TONIGHT 10/30 at 7:00pm on Channel 5!

This is our last chance to show Elizabeth Warren how much support Geoff has! Warren has been pulling out all the stops for these debates, renting out parking lots, calling in the unions, and paying for advertisement. We need to have as many people as possible there to support Geoff. We will be there as early as 2:00pm!

We are standing out at 5 TV Place in Needham. There is plenty of parking available at the nearby Staples, 163 Highland Ave, Needham, we will be shuttling people back and forth on! There will also be tickets available to our watch party at Biltmore Bar and Grille, 1205 Chestnut St. in Newton.

After Geoff wins the last debate TONIGHT Diehl on Wheels will be taking him on a Countdown to Election Day Rally Tour TOMORROW 10/31!

Join Geoff tomorrow at one of our rallies to show your support and gear up for the final push to election day! We will have the RV loaded with lawn signs, 4x8s, and stand out signs to hold at the polls on election day!

Rally Schedule Wednesday 10/31:

10:30 - 11am

Rally

Hopkinton Town Common, 6 Hayden Rowe St, Hopkinton, MA 01748

(back up if rain there is a pavilion)

1:30pm - 2pm

Rally
Newell Shelter, 201 County St, Attleboro, MA 02703

(back up if rain under shelter)

4-4:30pm

Rally

Pier 3 Fishermen's Wharf, New Bedford, MA, 02740

(back up if rain: Hercules Marine Supply)

Warren IS Complete MORON... She talkes of the Country but not a word about the STATE SHE WORKS FOR!!

Didn't watch
Don't need to.
Rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than her voice.
Didnt feel like getting worked up listening to the moderators treat her with kid gloves either.

I would have like to see him address 2A as a constitutional issue, with all the existing safe guards in place (back ground checks)
And the issue at hand is the .gov isn’t doing their job enforcing existing laws and letting criminals skate with affordable bail that they can afford and not based on the violence of the crime to keep them off the streets.

agreed. The ethics complaint. Everyone heard about it except for her . What a joke. I thought he lost the first debate but really hammered her tonight. I enjoyed this one.

I thought he lost the first debate but really hammered her tonight. I enjoyed this one.

Oh good, so he finally got the f***ing memo? Look folks, I like Diehl. I think he has a better chance of doing something good for Massachusetts than Shiva, and makes an all around better candidate, but Jesus f***ing Christ he can't campaign for shit. Not one single commercial. Let's be realistic here, yard signs and being polite during debates that hardly any normie watches aren't going to grab the attention of the voters you need.

At least Shiva has his "Real Indian" shtick. People know something about him from that. I wanted to see more out of Diehl, and I'm afraid he leveled up his game just far too late.

Because this is the interwebs and it probably needs to be said (even though given context it shouldn't): I'm still voting for Diehl. Lieawatha can suck a fat peace pipe.

Not one single commercial.

FWIW, I haven't seen one Fauxahauntas commercial, but have seen several, many, of Diehl's commercials. That said, I've seen boatloads for the democrap charlie baker. Maybe its because I don't watch any of the local news channels and only have Verizon 618 FOX on. I donno. But he actually does have commercials out there.

FWIW, I haven't seen one Fauxahauntas commercial, but have seen several, many, of Diehl's commercials. That said, I've seen boatloads for the democrap charlie baker. Maybe its because I don't watch any of the local news channels and only have Verizon 618 FOX on. I donno. But he actually does have commercials out there.

Does he? Well I stand corrected then; I've never seen any. I have seen Lieawatha commercials so they're out there, too. Diehl might just need to broaden his distribution then.

Warren is a complete narcissist.

It's all about her.

She does not give a crap about the voters here.

Clear as day.

She will always be unable to resist letting her inner chicken from coming out. The ethics complaint was where Diehl put the lid on her pot and kind of gave her spaghetti legs for the rest of the debate. Chet Curtis was pretty fair by zeroing in on that and in one of the lightning rounds he asked whether or not they would serve out their full 6 year term and Warren really showed her hand by dodging a very straightforward question.

Diehl did much better this round. Well done. Warren twice mentioned her support of Massachusetts firefighters in legislation she has authored. Anyone know if the firefighters assn. supports her?

Sadly they do, but I'm pretty sure the average firefighter doesn't.
I know 3 firefighters who were/are huge Liz/Bernie supporters.
Not sure if the fact that all three of them are on depts with an ambulance... and they are constantly going to the same destitute people with the same medical issues.
All 3 for socialized medicine.
My sample size =3, so that is statistically insignificant.

Back
Top Bottom