• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB .38 Special ammo

daveshrews

NES Member
I'm looking for a couple hundred rounds of .38 special ammo. My father passed away recently and I inherited a few really nice S&W revolvers that he had and would like to get some range time on them. I have some .38 left from my revolver days, but not much. Will pay cash, or willing to trade some .45 ACP that I have (some WWB, American Eagle, Blazer, etc.) Let me know what you have and what you'd be willing to sell it for.

Location : Arlington / Lexington / Belmont area, or Wilmington / Tewksbury area

Selling Terms : cash or willing to trade for .45 ACP

Contact Information: PM here

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom