.357 Ammo "Hotness"

Remington HTP is some hard wrist jarring stuff and liberty defense is a great flame thrower.

Attachments

• CD4378A1-8830-4031-86A3-E6BD3174DFC0.jpeg
    CD4378A1-8830-4031-86A3-E6BD3174DFC0.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 16
I went to MFS the other day to try out my new Ruger GP100.

Picked up some of the following ammo: Magtech, Fiocchi, Remington, Hornady.

The Magtech stuff was much "hotter" in recoil and muzzle blast than the others.

Some of the extractions were tight, leading me to believe that these cartridges are loaded to the max level.

Is it me?
Same here with same ammunition

You do realize that burning different powders results in various flames. Right?

Flame has nothing to do with power.
He said remington htp is wrist breaking.....which I'll attest to....green and white box remy 357 is hot........then he said.......AND liberty defense is a flame thrower.
....referring to the flame. Nowhere in his post did I read he's attributing muzzle flash to power.

He said remington htp is wrist breaking.....which I'll attest to....green and white box remy 357 is hot........then he said.......AND liberty defense is a flame thrower.
....referring to the flame. Nowhere in his post did I read he's attributing muzzle flash to power.
It sounded like he was. Maybe my bad.

The 180gr bowling pin loads SAJohn used to make for his Ruger GP100 were wrist breakers, lol. Those loads couldn't even be safely used in smiths without damaging the gun in short order. He might have been a jackass around here but he used to take us to school on the pins.... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom