• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Friday 2017.....

Yeah thought the same thing!!!

Looks like they will open Thursday night too...

iMac:

$899

$200 saved off retail.

Consider your time worth $50 an hour to wait.

Wait 4 hours ahead of time.

BestBuy is very orderly also. They give out tickets for the stuff you want in order of the line.

Get AppleCare with that mac after you buy it.

My old iMac lasted 9 years. I went through 3 hard dives though. 1 was under warranty.

I still have the old one but it can't handle the new macOS.

You'll likely get at least 8 years out of that iMac before it's no longer supported.

That's like $100 a year for a great computer.

As long as you are in line, get that iPad too.

If I needed one of either, I'd consider it. But there isn't anything anywhere I need. I guess that's a good thing. :)

I grabbed a KitchenAid mixer from Sur La Table for my daughter last week. Lowest price (with 20% off coupon) that I've ever seen. And she's a BAKER!

If I needed one of either, I'd consider it. But there isn't anything anywhere I need. I guess that's a good thing. :)

I grabbed a KitchenAid mixer from Sur La Table for my daughter last week. Lowest price (with 20% off coupon) that I've ever seen. And she's a BAKER!

Bought one last year for my girlfriend who is also a baker, she loves it and uses it all the time. Great gift idea.

Yeah thought the same thing!!!

Looks like they will open Thursday night too...

Not in Massachusetts. One thing Mass gets right, is not allowing most business to open on certain holidays. Most stores do no open until after midnight because if you want to open at midnight, the workers have to be there before midnight, in this case, on Thanksgiving the holiday.

Walmart:
PS4 for $200
Dickies socks, 5 pair pack, for $4
Memory foam rug, 24" x 18" $3 BUCKS!

Cabelas:
Nikon 3-9x40 scope for $99

I've also been seeing these offers for Remington Bucket O Bullets with rebates included and it's something like $40 for 200 rds of .45 ACP or 350 rds of 9mm.

Haven't spotted any really good or unique gun deals so far other than some deal from Academy I think it was offering a free Heritage Rough Rider .22 with purchase of a Taurus PT111 9mm. Besides that, your usual stuff like Maverick 88 shotguns for $180.

Not in Massachusetts. One thing Mass gets right, is not allowing most business to open on certain holidays. Most stores do no open until after midnight because if you want to open at midnight, the workers have to be there before midnight, in this case, on Thanksgiving the holiday.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

I got rocked here for saying that no-hunt Sunday's are OK b/c it allows people to wander the woods in fall without fear of some ID10T like they get almost annually in Maine. How DARE you take away people's God-given right to shop when they want. What if they work a 24hr shift on Black Friday. THEN what do they do?

;)

I found them online at their sites or just search black friday 2017. Also I got the bass pro in the mail. They have special 870 remy deal for wednesday only. $259.97, then after mir it is $199.97.

Please see my pic of the add in my next post below. I just got one from bob’s gun shop a couple of months ago, but this add almost makes me want another for a project etc. Tremendous.

Last edited:
True I agree. The first 870 from Bob’s is the Home defense hardwood, just means 18” barrel and larger magazine. You are right, if any further money is to be spent, look for a Wingmaster.

Back
Top Bottom