• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green Mountain Gun Show Trail

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Shows in Vermont:

This weekend, Franklin Center at the Howe in Rutland
9/2-3 - VFW Hall, Brattleboro, Vermont
9/16-17 American Legion hall, Chester Vermont
10/7-8 Riley Rink, Manchester Vermont (this is a NEACA show, so it's not on the attached schedule).
11/25-26 Valley Auto Auction Building, Hartford, Vermont (last weekend of deer season, dammit.)

Dollar off Coupon attached for the four Green Mountain Gun Show Trail shows.

GrnMtnGun JN17 #2.jpg

"10/7-8 Riley Rink, Manchester Vermont (this is a NEACA show, so it's not on the attached schedule)."

Actually Manchester Center, VT, which is nothing like the outlet overload of Manchester. Riley Rink is in Hunter Park and the turn off Rte. 7 is easy to miss. This show blows hot and cold. I've found good deals there but when I went last month there were many empty tables. I saw everything in an hour and left empty handed. I spoke with the promoter on my way out and he was lamenting the no-shows along with people who usually bought tables and hadn't.

"10/7-8 Riley Rink, Manchester Vermont (this is a NEACA show, so it's not on the attached schedule)."

Actually Manchester Center, VT, which is nothing like the outlet overload of Manchester. Riley Rink is in Hunter Park and the turn off Rte. 7 is easy to miss. This show blows hot and cold. I've found good deals there but when I went last month there were many empty tables. I saw everything in an hour and left empty handed. I spoke with the promoter on my way out and he was lamenting the no-shows along with people who usually bought tables and hadn't.

We would have been there except that we had already committed to being at the Widows Sons' Grand Master's Ride that weekend.

I expect that the October show will be much better attended from the dealers' side.

Back
Top Bottom