how are the tickets sent? I will be on work travel and cant make it. However, I want to karma some tickets to fill seats.

Just leaving GOAL HQ bought ticket for Monday, donate .38 and .22 ammo for raffle, and as long as I was there renewed our family membership early (till 2018) -- figured they can use the money.

Good meeting you and thanks!

We are pushing 500 attendees, ticket sales close today at 4PM, don't miss out!

If anybody purchased tickets and can not go, please let me know, was going to be away on vacation and plans changed went online to purchase and also called tickets sales have ended.

If anybody purchased tickets and can not go, please let me know, was going to be away on vacation and plans changed went online to purchase and also called tickets sales have ended.

I purchased a ticket but cannot go, I'll PM you

It would not hurt if we all dressed well and avoided the "from my cold dead hands" look. I'm not saying coat and tie, but business casual. If there is press they will find you if you're the one wearing the "offensive" tee shirt. Or the one yelling "%+%*#* Healey".

It would not hurt if we all dressed well and avoided the "from my cold dead hands" look. I'm not saying coat and tie, but business casual. If there is press they will find you if you're the one wearing the "offensive" tee shirt. Or the one yelling "%+%*#* Healey".

This is a meeting of like minds to tell each other how bad Healy is, and to hear from Alan Gottlieb (2AF) and the general counsel from NSSF. While it will help keep our supporters engaged in the issue, it will not directly help any more than my talking about how bad the AW ban is with my shooting buddies.

I will be there.

Just got a text from a friend who wants to go but missed the cut off.

Anyone have an unused ticket? He's a new shooter.

Will pay of course.

Just returned from NH. I thought the tickets were on sale for all of 8/11, but then saw a post indicating ticket buying was closing at 4 pm. Tried to buy, but GOAL's page says out-of-stock.

Back
Top Bottom