Your new obamagun* will hold you at gunpoint and redistribute your wealth down to a point where you qualify and then it will transform into a free obamaphone.

* Authentic nobel prize clad in .25 grams of pure 24k gold included. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Your new obamagun* will hold you at gunpoint and redistribute your wealth down to a point where you qualify and then it will transform into a free obamaphone.

* Authentic nobel prize clad in .25 grams of pure 24k gold included. Just pay separate shipping and handling.

Obama gun will also choose who is worth shooting and not for you just like obamacare decides who's worth spending ins money on

The other half of Obama's push is to get mental health information into the hands of every outfit that could possibly prevent someone from owning a gun. What about a person's health privacy I say? Doesn't Obama care about a person's privacy? If not then he can release all of those records of his college transcripts and scholarship applications that he filed for college as a foreign student. If our privacy doesn't matter then neither should his. If he wants to see ours he's going to have to show us his first...and not just a little piece of it...he's going to have to open up and show us everything.

As far as smart guns go, what about people that work around electricity or mechanical devices? They can't safely wear a stupid ring to unlock their gun. Do a 10 year Law Enforcement field test first then we'll talk about it...maybe.

Revelation 13:16-17

As far as smart guns go, what about people that work around electricity or mechanical devices? They can't safely wear a stupid ring to unlock their gun.
No problem, your friendly Obamacare nurse will implant an RFID (same chip that's already in many credit cards) in your right hand; or for the hand-impaired, forehead.

And if you work with induction heaters or MRIs,tattoo a QR code with non-metallic ink.
315iipu.jpg

Part of the same package:

Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Implementation of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (NIAA)

Summary: We propose to implement provisions of the NIAA that require Federal agencies to provide relevant records to the Attorney General for inclusion in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). Under the proposed rule, we would identify, on a prospective basis, individuals who receive Disability Insurance benefits under title II of the Social Security Act (Act) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments under title XVI of the Act and also meet certain other criteria, including an award of benefits based on a finding that the individual’s mental impairment meets or medically equals the requirements of section 12.00 of the Listing of Impairments (Listings) and receipt of benefits through a representative payee. We propose to provide pertinent information about these individuals to the Attorney General on not less than a quarterly basis. As required by the NIAA, at the commencement of the adjudication process we would also notify individuals, both orally and in writing, of their possible Federal prohibition on possessing or receiving firearms, the consequences of such inclusion, the criminal penalties for violating the Gun Control Act, and the availability of relief from the prohibitions imposed by Federal law. Finally, we also propose to establish a program that permits individuals to request relief from the Federal firearms prohibitions based on our adjudication. The proposed rule would allow us to fulfill responsibilities that we have under the NIAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure someone mentioned, but let the secret service use these. I am a little worried about the tech age we are in. Self driving cars.... Smart watches to match your smart handgun. Tech can and always will be manipulated. Only time will know who is right.

Damn Good article here:

http://www.pddnet.com/blog/2016/05/...?et_cid=5264876&et_rid=%%subscriberid%%&type=

Smart Guns & the Law
Mon, 05/02/2016 - 2:16pm Comments by Karl Stephan, Professor of Electrical Engineering,

Last Friday, President Obama announced a series of actions aimed at making smart guns a reality, rather than a lab curiosity that has never gotten beyond the demonstration stage. A smart gun is one that in principle can be used only by its authorized owner.

If we had a magic smart-gun-making wand that we could wave and thereby grant the beneficences of intelligence and the moral judgment of St. Thomas Aquinas to every gun in the U. S., well, I suppose we would no longer have to worry about any gun being wrongly used ever again. But that would require that guns have more smarts and judgment than the owners, and nobody's expecting the technology to go that far....snip

Damn Good article here:

http://www.pddnet.com/blog/2016/05/...?et_cid=5264876&et_rid=%%subscriberid%%&type=

Smart Guns & the Law
Mon, 05/02/2016 - 2:16pm Comments by Karl Stephan, Professor of Electrical Engineering,

Last Friday, President Obama announced a series of actions aimed at making smart guns a reality, rather than a lab curiosity that has never gotten beyond the demonstration stage. A smart gun is one that in principle can be used only by its authorized owner.

If we had a magic smart-gun-making wand that we could wave and thereby grant the beneficences of intelligence and the moral judgment of St. Thomas Aquinas to every gun in the U. S., well, I suppose we would no longer have to worry about any gun being wrongly used ever again. But that would require that guns have more smarts and judgment than the owners, and nobody's expecting the technology to go that far....snip

Are 5% of (non suicide) gun related deaths really accidents involving small children? (I'm assuming "non-suicide" because he says 12,000, not 36,000/year. That number seems pretty high to me.

Or did he mean "5% are accidents, some of which are children"?

Now if we could only get a " Smart citizenry " life in America would be grand...

TFA said:
Admittedly, accidental shootings such as the ones involving small children are the most tragic and unnecessary ones. And almost any kind of smart-gun technology would go far to prevent gun accidents involving children who gain access to guns.

But this kind of accident is a small proportion of the annual gun-fatality roll in the United States, making up less than 5% of the 12,000 or so gun-related deaths in 2014.

Are 5% of (non suicide) gun related deaths really accidents involving small children? (I'm assuming "non-suicide" because he says 12,000, not 36,000/year. That number seems pretty high to me.
Or did he mean "5% are accidents, some of which are children"?
Look at WISQARS Injury Mortality Reports. I think the "5% of fatal firearms accidents involve small children" claim could be reasonable. See also NSSF fact sheet.

Damn Good article here:

Smart Guns & the Law

What about the 400 million guns we already have legally and the probably 200 million more illegal ones? are those all of a sudden becoming smart too?

If there’s an app that can help us find a missing . . . iPad, there’s no reason we can’t do it
with a stolen gun.

Although this gets my attention I wouldn't hate having this. As an optional thing on some of my more expensive pieces. Of my own volition and non intrusive installtion.

Look at WISQARS Injury Mortality Reports. I think the "5% of fatal firearms accidents involve small children" claim could be reasonable. See also NSSF fact sheet.

Both those say ≈60 for children, that's 0.5% of non-suicide firearm deaths, not 5%. So off by an order of magnitude if the author means children.
But *all* accidental deaths is ≈ 600, which is about 5%. That still seems kind of high (1 in 20 firearm deaths are accidents?)

I'm inclined to believe the CDC data on that though.

- - - Updated - - -

If there’s an app that can help us find a missing . . . iPad, there’s no reason we can’t do it
with a stolen gun.

Although this gets my attention I wouldn't hate having this. As an optional thing on some of my more expensive pieces. Of my own volition and non intrusive installtion.

I wouldn't trust that *I* was the only one who could find my gun. If I can find it, so can Apple (or fbi.gov)

What about the 400 million guns we already have legally and the probably 200 million more illegal ones? are those all of a sudden becoming smart too?
The 600 million guns already in the country don't become smart, they become [strike=illegal]illegal[/strike] undocumented.

Thing about any device, it can be disabled or rendered impotent. I see a whole cottage industry "performance modifications" of your firearm. It looks like it's working but certain features are broke.

600M guns in the US is about twice what I've read everywhere else Where'd you get those numbers?

What do you mean "illegal guns"? Like unregistered SBRs, sawed off shotguns, and machineguns?

Back
Top Bottom