30 DAY GUN RAFFLE

Hey guys here is a link to a very cool gun raffle they have some great guns for a raffle in November. some AR's some 357's, some 38's 45's 40's and shotguns, henry golden boys, and cash prizes. And your ticket is good for the whole month, so could win more then once. check it out I bought some, 4 to be exact i think the smallest prize is the $250 cash prize. what do you guys think about it?[grin][smile]

http://holbrooksportsmensclub.org/30_day_gun_raffle.htm

here are some pictures of some of the rifles in the raffle all are new.
1279596620.jpg

Stag ar15's
1279596621.jpg

Henry golden boy .22
1279596622.jpg

1279596623.jpg

octagon barrel
1279596624.jpg

Remington 870 turkey camo
1279596797.jpg

Thompson .50 black powder

Last edited:
cool raffle and i may get in on it.

but the bigger question is: if you can afford $100 for a raffle why haven't you gone green here on NES yet? going green here will not only get you a CHANCE at some stuff but it will guarantee you some GREAT deals via members group buys and member only sales. It also gets you invites to member only shoots etc etc. and it's a steal at only $21.00!!

so what are you waiting for?

Last edited:
how do you know there are 440 left? i would think it's less than that, sales must be slow. it's been listed at 550 left for quite some time now and with the amount that i have read of people buying, including myself, i would have thought that more than 110 have been sold.

The guy who does the web hasn't updated the site yet. It's going pretty good but let people know about. the only bad thing is we will have to wait till November for the winning numbers. It will be sold out by then.

Just curious, but I ordered on July 20th and haven't received any tickets yet. Called the club twice and they say they will get back to me. Anyone else not get there tickets from a recent order?
Thanks
Dennis

Back
Top Bottom