3 suspects dead, another injured after homeowner opens fire during east Houston break-in

Dude is a savage 3-4 dead !! Moral of the story, know whose house you're invading.
This. Terrible victim selection skills.
tenor.gif

If this was a home invasion - how was it that 40+ shell casings were littered in the front yard?

Did this attack against the home owner happen outside?

I can't wait to hear some more details!

Probably. Texas has very strong self defense laws and a LTC is only needed for carrying handguns outside the home.

Even if the homeowner is the biggest douchebag in Houston, as long as he was not engaged in illegal activity, it's likely he won't be charged.

Remember the guy a few years ago that shot some kids who were breaking into his junk yard? Killed one or two with a shotgun. Shotgun was taken during the investigation. He went out and bought another shotgun.

so assuming this a good shoot by the homeowner, will the surviving suspect be charged with murder for the deaths of his three partners?

If this was a home invasion - how was it that 40+ shell casings were littered in the front yard?

Did this attack against the home owner happen outside?

I can't wait to hear some more details!

I hope he had a 75 round drum on the AK. To prove you need more than 10 rounds to stop a threat from multiple perps.

Back
Top Bottom