• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3/13/19 - 10 Dead (including 6 Children) in Brazil School Shooting; 17 hurt

NHCraigT

NES Member
LINK: 10 dead, including 6 kids, in 'unspeakably brutal' Brazil shooting; 17 hurt

• BBUIVMi.img

Shouldn't be too hard to find the suspect; Brazil probably has a total of around 3 legally licensed gun owners, and it's obviously completely unthinkable that an unlicensed gun owner did this.

You can probably bet this becomes a talking point as I believe the current leader of Brazil just recently lifted or lessened the restrictions imposed on the possession of weapons, which was just implemented about ten years ago. As a result making weapons easier to obtain.

This is unusual:

Two gunmen wearing face masks entered a Brazilian school on Wednesday and shot and killed at least five teenagers who were on their snack breaks, as well as two school officials, before fatally turning their guns on themselves, police said.

Two gunmen? Pretty rare to have accomplices. School shooters (mass shooters in general) are usually loners.

**VIDEO FOOTAGE-GRAPHIC** NSFW

Of course, liveleak has the footage, so I unfortunately bring it to you.

Edit: This is really disgusting.

They should only list the names as Coward 1 and 2.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
President Obama is resting in his office, staring at a wall wondering what else he can screw up when an aide comes in.

"Sir, I think I've found our next excuse for pushing gun control. This is the exact thing we are looking for in your retirement."

"What happened," asks Obama.

"Ten Brazilian children were killed in an attack."

Obama can't speak. He falls to the floor. His eyes HUGE. His mouth agape.

After a minute, he gathers himself. He looks at the aide. "Remind me again - how many is a brazilian?"

Back
Top Bottom