2nd Annual AK Halloween Fun Match

hammer67

NES Member
Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH welcomes you to our 2nd annual AK fun match on October 31st. You can shoot the match if you don't have an AK. You will, however be relegated to the "Imperialist Dog" class. There will be 4 stages: Haunted House; Somali Pirates; Get Bin Laden; and of course Zombies. There will also be a Saiga Shotgun side match as well. Saiga and ammo are provided for this stage. Just bring your determination and skill to be the fastest shooter of this side match!
-All rifles must be cased and/slung. This is a cold range.
-Bring 200 rds. More is better...
-We will be squadding shooters for this event so that we can get everyone through in a reasonable time.
-Registration is from 8:30-9:15. Shooters meeting to follow. Shooting begins at 9:30.
-Cost is $20
-Side match is $5 per run
-Costumes are welcome as long as they are safe.

Additional contact: [email protected]

Aye, all the way up in Dunbarton? Don't yall know thats like, 2 hours away from me?

I might bring my Imperialist Dog ass anyway.

As much of a PITA my borrowed Wasr10 was, I'm glad I made the trip up. Thanks for the hard work that went into this match.

Good times, nice to see so many SBR's in the land of the free!!!!

Great stages even though I got a PE for not using proper cover against the vampires/Wolf man/Frankenstein [smile]

I have a few pics once I get them ready i will share here.

Stage 3
stage3.JPG

Love the Somali Pirates picture. I thought it was awesome they set that up based on one of the best South Park episodes of all time!

Thanks for all the work in putting this on, looking forward to seeing the results!

It was a great time...just wish I had time to practice reloads a little more! Great stages, and the side match was a ton of fun. Thanks to Holmes for providing his shotty for us!

Hey sorry to bump an older thread but somebody at the match took some video of me on a stage. I would really appreciate seeing it if you still have it. The guys that took the video were from RI or CT I think? You tried my wifes camera (pink) but the batteries died. Thanks guys.

Wes, I know who has it, it was a file too big to email to you, I will see if Alex still has it on his camera, and try to get it from him this weekend, then stick it on youtube for you

Back
Top Bottom