2A Engraving LLC is on this great platform!!!

Hello everybody and thank you to all who has recommended my shop 2A Engraving LLC. I have an extensive background in quality inspection from F-16’s (Active Duty USAF, Iraq Veteran 2006), nuclear component manufacturing, space industry and firearm R&D/testing. I currently work in the gun industry full time as a quality lead and ATF Compliance Officer. We offer engraving while you wait so you are not only part of the process by choosing location of markings but also size fonts etc. We also offer full custom foam cutting for all your case needs! Please check out and like/follow our Instagram page and Facebook Page @2A Engraving to stay up to date on our services offered, events we are attending and engraving onsite, or just seeing what others have done to get your ideas flowing. Again thank you to all for the kind words and look forward to working with you all at some point! All the best, -Tony (Owner)

Hello everybody and thank you to all who has recommended my shop 2A Engraving LLC. I have an extensive background in quality inspection from F-16’s (Active Duty USAF, Iraq Veteran 2006), nuclear component manufacturing, space industry and firearm R&D/testing. I currently work in the gun industry full time as a quality lead and ATF Compliance Officer. We offer engraving while you wait so you are not only part of the process by choosing location of markings but also size fonts etc. We also offer full custom foam cutting for all your case needs! Please check out and like/follow our Instagram page and Facebook Page @2A Engraving to stay up to date on our services offered, events we are attending and engraving onsite, or just seeing what others have done to get your ideas flowing. Again thank you to all for the kind words and look forward to working with you all at some point! All the best, -Tony (Owner)
We are located in Epping, NH and available by appointment on anytime on weekends and weekdays after 4:30pm. Can contact us through Facebook, Instagram, email or cell call/text 207.651.3098.

We are located in Epping, NH and available by appointment on anytime on weekends and weekdays after 4:30pm. Can contact us through Facebook, Instagram, email or cell call/text 207.651.3098.
Do you have any examples of what the finished engraving looks like up close? Is it something that would get covered up by cerakote? Would you need to apply your cerakote/duracoat first?

Do you have any examples of what the finished engraving looks like up close? Is it something that would get covered up by cerakote? Would you need to apply your cerakote/duracoat first?

We can achieve really any depth, however, the trade off on real deep is unlike machining where you have a smooth radius in the cut, a laser will have sharp 90 degree angles. Deeper you go and more intricate the design will typically hold all the grit/grim/oils and muddy up the presentation of the engraving. We can either laser before or after coatings/paints etc. it just really depends on the look you are wanting to achieve. If I know you are coating after the marking we can go a few more passes although not fully necessary unless you plan on color filling the engraving.

Attachments

• BBB01726-BB24-473C-A8FA-38C45319CD2F.jpeg
    BBB01726-BB24-473C-A8FA-38C45319CD2F.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 24
You might want to sign up for a dealer account.

Last edited:
I'm reading this "quality lead and ATF Compliance Officer" as he works in private manufacturing and part of his role is ensuring compliance with ATF regs.

Great to have you Tony!!!!!! Thank you for your service and the outstanding jobs you have done for me in the past and all the future jobs to come!!!

Paid a visit today to have some engraving done. Found the whole process fascinating. Takes just a few minutes and looks perfect. Pleasant guy with an interesting background. [thumbsup]

Got to watch some laser engraving for the first time last week, I was just as fascinated. Really pretty cool how the process works and then actually seeing it being done.

Back
Top Bottom