-

Stopped by here with a buddy today. Had trouble finding it, as you have to be looking straight at their front door to see where they are, no road sign or anything.

Once you get there, it's small, but clean. Its a section of the racing shop they're in, so theres a short railing seperating you from motorcycles and such on the same salesfloor (describing this the best I can, sorry) Small cabinet with a bit of ammo, didn't check any prices. Few used Glocks, couple LCR's, bunch of non-MA compliant guns (tease!) 3 WASR's on the wall for $798, couple S&W AR's, some shotguns. I don't remember the name of the gentleman I talked to, but he was OC'ing an M&P 45 IWB and was VERY nice. Easy to talk to, pretty knowledgable.

Best part was he told me they're trying to price their stuff $5 UNDER Four Seasons whenever they can. If they can get more of a selection and hold prices like that, it'll save all us Central M***holes the ****ing 2 HOUR+ trip to FS.

This shop is a place to keep your eye on.

I stopped by 2 weeks ago and they weren't open yet. I talked to the owner and asked him for ammo prices. No thanks. Didn't ask gun prices. I'll stop by again.

I stopped by 2 weeks ago and they weren't open yet. I talked to the owner and asked him for ammo prices. No thanks. Didn't ask gun prices. I'll stop by again.

What were the ammo prices like? Honestly, I was too must molesting an LCR and thinking "I'm an AR man, but these AK's are pretty badass" to ask/look/think of it.

Stopped in this afternoon nice guys pretty good inventory for a shop that just opened. Glad to see another store open

As far as ammo the owner Justin, who also ownes the bike shop, said he's going to carry reloads of range ammo in 1,000 round blocks. You'll be able to order over their website or phone then pickup at the shop.

Went today. They had a used 2nd gen Glock 19 with a brushed nickel slide for $850. Glad to see another shop open in Mass, however I was a bit disappointed. The handguns with red tags are not compliant and they had 5 on display. Why would they even display them? Probably won't go again. Good luck to them.

Stopped in last week with my friend who was going in looking for a .22 pistol. They had a shipment of S&W 22a talo editions, they gave my friend a fair price. Their ammo is not the cheapest but for a small up and coming shop they are selling it for a buck or two over cost. They also told me about trying to match or beat 4 seasons pricing as they stated "FS has the best prices in the state...if we can match FS's prices and save people a drive we're hoping people will shop here." They also said "I'd rather sell 100 guns for $40 profit then have to try and gouge ten guys for the same money." All in all great guys. funny, courteous and gave my buddy a free shirt and hat for his purchase... I will definitely keep them in mind for my next purchase. I usually shop at Bobs gun and Archery in Webster or H&S in Auburn... It is nice to have another option... more options means people need to try harder to compete for our business.

stopped by to pick up a toy for a new project.

good shop, good people, no BS, what else can you ask for? Nice shop sharing place with a bike racing shop, so they need a strip club for upstairs for the full house. [laugh]

Helpful guys, also gave me a t-shirt and targets, stickers. Granted they are not as big as some other shops in this state, but they are willing to work hard and help you find what you are looking for. I hope that they do well, we need more shops like these.

I'll definitely stop in and check the place out. I'm around there all the time. Overall though, I know they are new, but they need to get their web site up to speed. All successful gun shops have their inventory online for people to see. I have a regular group of gun shop web sites I go through all the time to see if there's anything I want for sale. I'll add them in once they get that function. Otherwise, there's not a lot of reason to visit the site.

They messaged me about some primers I was selling, wanted me to ship them and because of work its almost impossible to get to the post office or ups, they asked where I was located and I told them and never heard back, seems flaky to me.

Ammo in stock Today @ The Gun Parlor

Geco 9mm 50 round box 115gr fmj $18.50 - Geco 40cal 50 round box $21.99- Wolf 45. 50 round box $18.00 - Tula 223 55gr 20 round box $6.99 - Tula 7.62x39 100 round sleve $38.00 - MFS 308 20 round box $15.50 - PMC 308 20 round box brass case $ 19.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 119
Small shop, prices seem high compared to Four Seasons and Collectors Gallery. Two young guys working there were very nice. No reason for me to go back but my taste in guns is a little different than beat up Glocks and other plastic semi-auto pistols. I reload so I didn't look at the ammo prices. Didn't see any .22 LR.

Pretty darn cool that it is in the same room as a motorcycle shop.

Chris

Last edited:
Stopped in today and picked up a Windham Weaponry MPC. Had very good experience in the store. Johnny was great, and the prices seemed very much in-line with other stores. Happy to do a little to keep them up and running.

- Chris

i finally stopped by last week, was initially glad to see a new shop open in worcester, but i can say although the guys were nice. i thought prices on ammo/guns/primers/powder were high compared to other local stores. i became a fan of there fb page to see what and when the get new stuff in, and i am constantly amazed at some of the prices especially for used guns. they also posted videos of themselves shooting some new firearms, that i suspect got cleaned up, put back on the shelves, and offered for sale as new? could be wrong?

Very well organized and tightly run shop. I'm looking forward to bringing them more of my business.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk

Lots of MA shops buy non AWB compliant long guns and make or have them made compliant. It doesn't work the same way as handguns.

Ok guys enough with the handgun compliance garbage. Let's not crap up review threads with that stuff.

Thanks,
-Mike

Finally stopped in for a transfer here ($20). Guys were nice and the store was bigger than I expected. If you don't know to look for the bike shop, its really easy to miss.

Will be back.

...they also posted videos of themselves shooting some new firearms, that i suspect got cleaned up, put back on the shelves, and offered for sale as new? could be wrong?

Full disclosure: I have made purchases from TGP and do like the shop, it's owner and employees. They seem to me to be good people.

So, with that being said.... Sorry, but have to disagree with your accusations. Unless you have solid information about a business process of doing what you are suggesting, then I suggest that your statements are not valid at all and should be totally dismissed.

If you have any real world information backing up your claim, I will be more than happy to apologize to you.

i finally stopped by last week, was initially glad to see a new shop open in worcester, but i can say although the guys were nice. i thought prices on ammo/guns/primers/powder were high compared to other local stores. i became a fan of there fb page to see what and when the get new stuff in, and i am constantly amazed at some of the prices especially for used guns. they also posted videos of themselves shooting some new firearms, that i suspect got cleaned up, put back on the shelves, and offered for sale as new? could be wrong?

totally wrong i know them and have shot with them, there guns your definetly referring to from instagram, are demo models they demo with law enforcement and there own personal weapons lol, sorry but your information is in correct on that sir

seems like its always new shops that get under fire from shooters and other ffls sad when so many shops are closing but yet all the consumers are the ones who give shops bad names for no reason, when you think you would want more gun shops opening and if you dont like there prices just dont shop there haha, pretty easy!

there good people and have a nice shop and definetly up there with some other big shops in the state definetly in my top 5 in the state!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom