• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Reading the Texas penal codes, criminally negligent homicide would be an appropriate charge for any cop who was there and could have or should have done something and did not or prevent others from doing so. Criminal negligence is actually the lowest form of culpability and absolutely could be proven.
Abbott is a fukking cop loving bootlicking puss. He'll come out and say he wont seek charges because "Texas and Uvalde has suffered enough."

And come November the choice will be between him and Beto because Trump couldn't endorse a real conservative and war hero in Allen West.

You posted that you wanted to buy a scope that attaches to an AR carry handle, did you not? Is one of your three guns an AR? If so, it seems my logic is spot on. You either supporting murdering children or are a hypocrite. I don’t actually think you support murdering children. I do think you are a hypocrite.
I support no children being murdered. What I don’t understand is why people can’t admit that both the gun and the person using the gun are responsible.
The crime involved a weapon, and that weapon was a gun.

I support no children being murdered. What I don’t understand is why people can’t admit that both the gun and the person using the gun are responsible.
Huh? Please explain to me how an object that is not living, cannot think, therefore cannot reason, therfore cannot make a determination between right and wrong........ be responsible?

That is one hell of a slippery slope that I hope you don't want to slide down. But please, do tell.

Right, of course you don’t support children being murdered. Didn’t think you did. If you are attributing blame and responsibility to a gun, yet have guns yourself, that would make you a hypocrite.

I notice you once again didn’t answer my question. That’s okay. I know you can’t without admitting to your own hypocrisy.

Huh? Please explain to me how an object that is not living, cannot think, therefore cannot reason, therfore cannot make a determination between right and wrong........ be responsible?

That is one hell of a slippery slope that I hope you don't want to slide down. But please, do tell.

It makes sense when the person who’s making that argument cannot think or reason themselves.

Peter as you well know

1653866702713.png

"Never argue with a pig. It just frustrates you and irritates the pig."​

Are we going to go back to the middle ages when courts condemned a swarm of locusts to death for eating the crops? Asking for a friend.

Oh, please. Do you really think we have not read this script before? This is the point where someone responds asking if kids were run over by a car, that we should ban cars. You respond that cars are not made to kill people while THE AR-15 is or some crap like that. Someone then asks about your guns, then you reply they also are not made to kill people. Then someone asks what you have, and you claim to have some $2700 O/U shotgun, a muzzleloader for deer, and a Pedersoli 22LR target gun. Thus your position is we should be only able to defend life and liberty with something that by coincidence happens to do the job. This argument then extends to knives, so we soon find ourselves with (literally) pointless kitchen knives as the maximum. Right? So I just saved us a lot of time. Short version - we disagree - weapons that are intended to harm people are exactly the weapons intended under the 2nd Amendment, specifically those that will dissuade the attacker from thinking they have overwhelming force, and thus dismantling the entire basis of attack.

Local cops have kept guard outside Arredondo’s house around the clock.
“I do not understand why the police from Uvalde, Texas, are guarding Pete Arredondo’s home,” Torres said. “He is hiding in his home, requesting the PD patrol the area and guard his home day and night. He should come out and speak up.”

It seems to me to be a very strange choice, when Arredondo was not personally at risk, for him to order his Keystone Cops to remain outside the school. Why did he do that, do you think?

I can assure you Sandy Hook did, indeed, happen. A friend was there that day, and almost didn't come home again.

The point was, did Sandy Hook happen exactly the way we were told it happened?

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 ppl, including 19 children with a truck full of explosives with materials from Home Depot.
A knife attack in China some years ago killed 33, injured 130.

Evil will find a means to kill, with any object.

Intention matters more. Remember: 87 died at Happy Land. One United States dollars-worth of gasoline.
I get it, but when we try to deflect how efficient a semi auto rifle is at killing people, we sound like we are making a lefty argument.

We should acknowledge the lethality and say basically “yes, that’s why I own one.”

Abbott is a fukking cop loving bootlicking puss. He'll come out and say he wont seek charges because "Texas and Uvalde has suffered enough."

And come November the choice will be between him and Beto because Trump couldn't endorse a real conservative and war hero in Allen West.

why wouldn't Trump endorse Allen West?

Back
Top Bottom