21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Sounds like cops sitting out this until tax squad got there ? Either way not looking good for PD. Shit, kids getting killed and they are not going in ?
I'm waiting for the pro abortion crowd to come out and say, "Get an abortion now so your child doesn't get shot to bits and pieces in school because the brave lore officers failed to follow SOP's."

Is that what happened? I haven’t watched the news for most of the day. If it was my kid or any other dad or mom for that matter, they would’ve ran in no matter what.
We saw with the pandemic that police will beat the shit out of you for protesting against mandates for your health and safety, so it wouldn't surprise me if police would shoot people to death outside a school to stop them from getting shot to death by a mass shooter inside the school.

And can we be done with the word"alleged" shooter, or "the suspect did ..."

It was him. He did it. Nobody is arguing it wasn't him. FU David Muir and the rest of the pussified media
Oh, there are already tinfoilers saying he didn't really do it, it was all a setup, etc., just like Sandy Hook.

This post in particular did not age well from February 2020. Winner of the recent comments is Sarah Nowak, who said, "I guess this was taken before you collectively pissed your pants."

View: https://www.facebook.com/uvaldepd/photos/a.984027511630606/2986614501371887/

Something I don’t understand: he worked at Wendy’s, yet apparently had a hand gun and 2 DD and 2500 rounds and plate carrier (no plates).

Wendy’s hourly wage: $8 per hour. Part time 15 hours per week. Only $120 wage per week, with taxes taken out of that as well. No way he could afford 8k of weaponry by himself.

View attachment 620263
I have teenagers working for me whose families range from dire poverty, to middle class, to "comfortable", to stupidly wealthy.

Successful families tend to value working for a living. Some of the best kids I've ever had work for me, are those who would never have to work a day in their lives.

The point I’m making is that both the tool and the person wielding it are to blame when both the person and the tool are used to murder someone. This should be plainly obvious. You think the police don’t consider a murder weapon when investigating a homicide?

Police don’t arrest murder weapons, do they?

The point I’m making is that both the tool and the person wielding it are to blame when both the person and the tool are used to murder someone. This should be plainly obvious. You think the police don’t consider a murder weapon when investigating a homicide?
So we sue GM for the truck the idiot was driving drunk? Jim jones victims suing kool-aid?
Are you that cat weirdo that tried to do a facebook campaign against this forum all those years ago? Your posts blaming an inanimate object is akin to Rev. Lovejoy's wife screeching about the children. A gun, a knife, a screwdriver, whatever, is a tool. The tool isn't responsible if it is used with evil intent.

What about a bat or a knife or a sword? a shovel. What if he waited outside and ran them over?
What then? The f***ing gun can't act on its own. The thing responsible is the f***ing human.

Should the .gov ban ARs ? or how about ban semi auto rifles?
What about $1.00 worth of gasoline, and a match? That's good for 87 deaths.

I happen to believe that you’re a moron if you believe the tool used to perform the job doesn’t have at least some role along with the person using it.
Any idea what a shotgun loaded with 00 buck would do in a room packed with human bodies with no way out ?
How about wading into a bunch of cornered little kids with a machete ?
How about running through a hundred kids waiting to get onto the busses as school lets out with a car ?
But it's just AR's that are the problem right ?
Once they are gone the world will be roses and unicorn farts.
Jesus.

Who gives a kid working at Wendy’s 8k worth of credit?

Typical student CC is $500

Moms CC I would think the FFL would have said nope if he tried to sign the mothers name

The same predatory companies that give college kids with no jobs 10k lines of credit. In the end , they are betting on Mom and Dad footing the bill. My first credit card as a college student 30 years ago had a limit way over $500, it was several thousand. This is standard practice and has been for decades. Where have you been?

Any idea what a shotgun loaded with 00 buck would do in a room packed with human bodies with no way out ?
How about wading into a bunch of cornered little kids with a machete ?
How about running through a hundred kids waiting to get onto the busses as school lets out with a car ?
But it's just AR's that are the problem right ?
Once they are gone the world will be roses and unicorn farts.
Jesus.
How about an older rifle like a M1 Garand with some enbloc clips in your pocket? 30-06 wouldn’t even break the skin right?….🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

The looks i get from Libtards when i remind them that the Roman army killed millions and conquered most of the known world with pointy objects are priceless.
so, in most civilized countries like good old UK it is prohibited to carry a sword in public. actually, i think it is also prohibited here as well. you see - it is not forgotten, they remember.

Back
Top Bottom