21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

Begs the question....if you have to wait for an actual tac unit for these situations. The game is over by the time they get there.

WTF good are the cops if they are just going to wait outside and not do anything but keep parents outside?

Its like me waiting for my whole part time fire department to assemble from their other jobs, while my house is burning down......no point in actually having them.
The house is burnt by the time they get there, all they are doing is dousing a burnt foundation.

That's fairly useless in my opinon and it starting to smell like it might have been protocol for what happened here.....

In this day and age for larger towns and cities not to have a trained, immediate, direct police (first one on the scene) response to a school situation is inexcusable.

In these situations officer safety.....is not an option.

Long response time waiting for a tac unit.........not an option.
As far as I know , after Columbine the SOP was to go straight in on arrival .
Whether that's changed or not I don't know.

It hasn't changed, but when cops ignore that SOP and they're never fired or penalized then what good is an SOP if there are no consequences for not following it?

This is where the community needs to be OUTRAGED and demand law enforcement be held accountable and if they're not, well, if certain police officers homes start mysteriously burning down then I would just assume it's a coincidence.

I tend to blame both. If you gave him a spoon instead of an AR he wouldn’t have been able to kill them
What about a bat or a knife or a sword? a shovel. What if he waited outside and ran them over?
What then? The f***ing gun can't act on its own. The thing responsible is the f***ing human.

Should the .gov ban ARs ? or how about ban semi auto rifles?

I happen to believe that you’re a moron if you believe the tool used to perform the job doesn’t have at least some role along with the person using it.
It doesn’t. If someone is walked around are they are capt
I tend to blame both. If you gave him a spoon instead of an AR he wouldn’t have been able to kill them.
what? How does that make sense at all? He would have used anything , he’s mentally ill

I happen to believe that you’re a moron if you believe the tool used to perform the job doesn’t have at least some role along with the person using it.
What is the logic behind this. If someone is walking around with a hammer are they a carpenter ? Someone want to beat someone down? The tool has zero to do with the role

Every year, our SRO tells us that's precisely their department SOP:

School shooting alert goes out in Eastern Mass, and immediately every available LEO makes a beeline. The first ones there charge inside at once. She's told us she'll likely already be engaged: if she's already in the building, she's not waiting for backup.

As others are pointing out, SOPs are only as good as peoples' training and leadership. Unfortunately.

What is the logic behind this. If someone is walking around with a hammer are they a carpenter ? Someone want to beat someone down? The tool has zero to do with the role
Obviously that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying is what’s in your hand can be just as deadly as the person wielding it.

Obviously that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying is what’s in your hand can be just as deadly as the person wielding it.
Which could be anything from a butter knife to a firearm. Mentally I’ll is mentally. Hell a guy in Florida bit a man’s face off (no tool used other than his incisors )

So no butter knives hammers what else would the king allows the peasants to possess. 🤣🤣🤣👍
The point I’m making is that both the tool and the person wielding it are to blame when both the person and the tool are used to murder someone. This should be plainly obvious. You think the police don’t consider a murder weapon when investigating a homicide?

Sounds like cops sitting out this until tax squad got there ? Either way not looking good for PD. Shit, kids getting killed and they are not going in ?
Is that what happened? I haven’t watched the news for most of the day. If it was my kid or any other dad or mom for that matter, they would’ve ran in no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom