• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2014 USPSA Area 7 Championship - Registration open

Can I work the match and complain about people who complain? An ironic meta complaintant.

Bill: I think it is mandatory if you are working to complain about the complainers....

Mike: you are more than welcome to do both. Hopefully no angels get their wings this year though.....hehe.

Update:
On-Line Registration: http://www.rodgun-nb.org/ap/schedules/USPSA_A7.htm

What: 2014 USPSA Area 7 Pistol Championship
When: Sept 5-7, 2014
Where: The Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford in Dartmouth, MA

Fee: $125 (Juniors $75) - Includes lunch and shirt (extra shirts for $20, extra lunch for $10)

Once you register, you'll be able to self-squad on-line.

If you would like to volunteer for the match, please contact me at: [email protected]

You can choose to "pay online" or "pay at match" during the registration. After registering you'll receive an email with information on how to make payment either way.

Thank you. Not all of the old farts follow all this online registration, some don't even have computers!

At first I thought you would get a discount by sending in a check the old fashion way :). Of course Steve corrected that pretty quick.....

Sorry about that original confusion:
I made a copy-paste error in the confirmation email. I re-used sections from the MA State IDPA email, but missed that small tidbit.
Thanks to SJan for alerting me to that one quick.

On a different note:
The registration page seems to be showing some type of server error....all you guys hitting it quick must have killed it..
I saw a similar error last night, which was corrected in about 20-30 minutes.
If you have troubles, please wait just a bit then try again.
Sorry for the troubles.
Steve

The siren song of USPSA is calling to me, but I'm not yet classified. From my reading, it appears that I need at least 4 scores from different classifier courses. Would it be OK to sign up for Area 7 as long as I participate in enough local matches before Area 7 to have a classification?

The siren song of USPSA is calling to me, but I'm not yet classified. From my reading, it appears that I need at least 4 scores from different classifier courses. Would it be OK to sign up for Area 7 as long as I participate in enough local matches before Area 7 to have a classification?

There's no requirement to be classified prior to shooting a major match.

I made some nice friends in GA shooting last month. They are curious about the match. Unfortunately they think we can only shoot with ten rounders because of where we live. I have not answered their questions yet because I am not sure how to . Is this the 800 lb Gorilla in the corner? Where would they fly into and how can they shoot open?

Not trying to be a jerk, but careful how far you go on a public forum with the post above....

I think I want to shoot this match, if just for the experience. Is it required to decide which division I will be shooting at the time of registration? ( shooting SS or production... no limited for me this year [frown] )

Not trying to be a jerk, but careful how far you go on a public forum with the post above....

I think I want to shoot this match, if just for the experience. Is it required to decide which division I will be shooting at the time of registration? ( shooting SS or production... no limited for me this year [frown] )
Seriously.... I should be careful? Hmmm
Not the answer I was looking for

I made some nice friends in GA shooting last month. They are curious about the match. Unfortunately they think we can only shoot with ten rounders because of where we live. I have not answered their questions yet because I am not sure how to . Is this the 800 lb Gorilla in the corner? Where would they fly into and how can they shoot open?

http://www.rodgun-nb.org/ap/legal.htm

Thank you. Not all of the old farts follow all this online registration, some don't even have computers!

Glad to see you didn't have problems Dan!
Tell that GM fro RI that someday he might need to get one of those fancy computers.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom