2013 Creedmoor Cup Results

Looks like Jason S. came in 3rd among non-Distinguished in the EIC today! I think that must be an 8-pointer!
Nice, Jason!

Looks like Jason S. came in 3rd among non-Distinguished in the EIC today! I think that must be an 8-pointer!
Nice, Jason!

It was. My hard leg and first "real" points are out of the way. Everyone tells me it's a cake walk from here on out but I'm pretty sure they're full of shit. Hirtle took 2nd overall in the EIC behind Cpt. Freeman (who is a decent shot for a doggie so I hear...)

Personally it was an up and down week for me, but it ended on a high note. I shot a personal best 80 and a personal best EIC, and more importantly didn't ~completely~ embarrass myself in the team match. (Robbie kicked all of our asses with a wood stock M14 after taking something like 18 years off from shooting. Watch out for that guy.)

As a group we had a good week. Reading's service rifle team took 2nd in the team match just behind the Army team, the match rifle team took 3rd, Bob Ward took high senior in the agg, a few of the guys won some of the individual matches, and the BBQ on Saturday night was even better than last year. (As a group we eat at least as good as we shoot.)

Missed having you Mainers down there though. Definitely not as fun without you guys. (NH guys too.)

Last edited:
So does that make 12pts?
Here's the plan: shoot Vermont Memorial Day weekend. Usually an 8 pointer up there. That makes 20. Then you go out at Perry and we get drunk. Done.

So does that make 12pts?
Here's the plan: shoot Vermont Memorial Day weekend. Usually an 8 pointer up there. That makes 20. Then you go out at Perry and we get drunk. Done.

Yes, that's 12 for me. I was planning to shoot the one at Reading next month (home club and all) then the one in Nashua in July since I tend to shoot better there than most other ranges. And Perry too of course.

I can say it was a great time...should have shoot better, its okay.
If you are a high power shooter its a great match for the beginning of the season

Back
Top Bottom