• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2010 New England Region IDPA Match, August 14-15- Registraton is open!

My overall time should be 235.50 [smile]

Great match. Thanks to the MD, AMD, and SO's!!!

Last edited:
My overall time should be 235.50 [smile]

Great match. Thanks to the MD, AMD, and SO's!!!

Great match. My time ended up being in the low 300s (say, 300-310). I think WeedWacker wins this round, with time to spare.

Had alot of fun, but not likely to get bumped to Expert, that's for sure [smile].

This will be very interesting indeed. I think Glshooter is going to make is difficult for everyone else in SSP!

Mine came in at 234.72 I believe. This was a tough match to shoot solid the whole way through. It was real cool being able to watch everyone shoot as much as I got to see today... although I REALLY would have loved to shoot the whole thing again! I'd rather be a participant that a spectator for sure.

Just got back from the New England Regional IDPA Championships in Harvard, MA. Thanks to John and the crew at MetroWest Tactical for keeping this match going and for ordering better weather than last year! I was on a great squad and the match ran flawlessly. I think Dave is THE man...

Thanks guys!

Can't wait for results [smile].

Thanks to MD, AMD, SOs, and all staff. A great match, with some great stages.

Great match!!!

Some great memories with some great people!!! Awesome experience working the match, pit 6 Stage 11/12 was my home for 2days. Watching the different levels of experience shoot the same stages was amazing. Cannot wait till next year!!!

It was a long day of shooting but the time flew by. Thanks John, Dave and everyone else for a great match. There were good staff on every pit. Glad you ordered the perfect weather too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom