2009 NH Rifle and Pistol Metalic Silhouette Schedule

New England shooters. I grew up in New England but moved around the country and when I lived in Texas I was exposed to and became addicted to Silhouette. I am now in NH and Silhouette is very much alive and well!

You can play this game in so many ways from rimfire club rifle where you just bring what you own to Cowboy Lever Action where you shoot at a 65 lb steel ram the size of your car door 200 meters away. Nothing more fun than seeing it fall before you hear the ding of the bullet impact!

So, rifle, pistol can both play at the same match. Rimfire or centerfire (pistol cartridge only) can play at the same match. Cost of ammo got you down? You can have more fun with a box of .22 shells and not break the bank. Think .22s are limited to "intro" guns? Stop by and see what it is all about. Not sure what it is all about? We'll get you linked up with a mentor based on your interest.

Here are the matches I know of in NH. ME, VT, MA, CT, RI, if there are other matches I am happy add them, just drop me a line. NY and PA are both active states and I know who those guys are too. I consider them outside of "Northeast" so I did not include them. If you want contact info, send me an email.

2009 Match Schedule NH area matches

Sunday, April 26, Pemigewasset Cowboy Lever Action (CLA) 200 meter
Sunday, May 10, Purgatory All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, May 17, Pioneer All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, May 24, Pemigewasset All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, June 7, Pemigewasset Cowboy Lever Action (CLA) 200 meter
Sunday, June 14, Purgatory All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, June 21, Pioneer All disciplines ex CLA
Saturday, July 11, 2009 Purgatory NH State Championship shoot (major event)
Sunday July 12, 2009 Purgatroy NH State Championship shoot (major event)

Sunday, July 19, Pioneer All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, July 26, Pemigewasset All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, August 9, Purgatory All disciplines ex CLA
Saturday, August 15, 2009 Pioneer Granite State Regional (major event day 1)
Sunday, August 16, 2009 Pioneer Granite State Regional (major event day 2)

Saturday, August 22, Pemigewasset Cowboy Lever Action (CLA) 200 meter
Saturday, August 23, Pemigewasset All disciplines ex CLA (camp and shoot both days!)
Sunday, September 13, Purgatory All disciplines ex CLA
Sunday, September 20, Pioneer All disciplines ex CLA
Saturday, September 26, Pemigewasset Cowboy Lever Action (CLA) 200 meter
Sunday, September 27, Pemigewasset all disciplines ex CLA (camp and shoot both days!)
Sunday, October 11, Purgatory All disciplines ex CLA
Saturday, October 18, Pioneer All disciplines ex CLA

Pioneer Sportsman Inc., Dunbarton, NH Mike Page [email protected]
Purgatory Falls Fish & Game Club Mont Vernon NH John Livingston [email protected] or Dave Castle [email protected]
Pemigewasset Holderness, NH John Bartlett [email protected]
General questions Hopkinton, NH Jud Durant [email protected]

Here is a good link for some basics about silhouette. http://www.sunnyvalegunclub.com/Spor...ilhouette.html but weak on pistol and cowboy.
The forum for all things metalic silhouette. http://www.steelchickens.com but weak on pistol.

bump.

We had a great turn out with some new shooters finding that shooting their .22 is a great deal of fun and much less expensive! Questions just send me an email. Come on down and we'll get you sorted. No need to worry about knowing what you are doing. Just smart gun handeling rules is all we ask.

Back
Top Bottom