2009 NES fishing meet?

So, why not pick a date, see who is in on that date and all go fishing? If we just keep posting location options, and we never pick a date or agree on location, this won't happen. I'm not trying to be bossy here; its just my experience tells me that with solid date for an event, the event will happen (Hopefully).

fishing /get together

what about whitehall pond at rutland state park.the pond is stocked with trout.there's also plenty of bass and panfish.it's a canoe pond, no gas motors.they have a pavillion and plenty of picnic tables.i could find out the status of the pavillion.i know the staff there has had their hands full still cleaning up debris from last winters ice storm. it's a nice relaxing place.

what about whitehall pond at rutland state park.the pond is stocked with trout.there's also plenty of bass and panfish.it's a canoe pond, no gas motors.they have a pavillion and plenty of picnic tables.i could find out the status of the pavillion.i know the staff there has had their hands full still cleaning up debris from last winters ice storm. it's a nice relaxing place.

I haven't been to Whitehall in years. I am more of a bass man then trout. I just have no luck with trout.

I have a very old canoe like thing

Back
Top Bottom