***2009 Gun Owners’ Action League Raffle***

I just bought tickets on line does that mean I am in the raffle or do I need to fill them out when they arrive and send them back in?

If you purchased online you have been entered in the raffle. If you want more chances, you can mail in the ones we mailed to you with $5 for each entry.

On behalf of our members, Board of Directors and staff I would like to thank NES for the donation of the rifle. It is only with the support of people, the likes of which are found on this forum, that we will get through the challenges to our freedom in the coming months and years. Thank you again and I look forward to presenting the NES Rifle to the lucky winner.

At the Springfield show yesterday I had many people ask me what was the make of the rifle. I had a lot of smiles when I told them it was a new one called the NES Mutt made by some very generous supporters of RKBA.

Never got any in the mail, but did purchase 4 from the website...Never much luck at winning these thing though.

Beauty and the Beasts

NES010.jpg

Thanks for all you do NES!

I got a goal membership with my ticket purchas, got the member stuff, but no tickets [thinking]

We can send you the ticket stubs if you would like but there are no ticket numbers on these tickets. We take your info and write in on a stub and throw the tickets into a huge tumbler thing.

Send me a PM if you really want the stubs and I will mail them to ya!

well that explains a lot. i got mine and thought: "what am i supposed to do?" write my info and mail em back?" [laugh]

so i have 4 total. cool!

thanks Mrs. Magnum

We can send you the ticket stubs if you would like but there are no ticket numbers on these tickets. We take your info and write in on a stub and throw the tickets into a huge tumbler thing.

Send me a PM if you really want the stubs and I will mail them to ya!

AHHHHH That makes sence. I'm good, thanks [grin]

1) You can't own a real EBR in MA. We weren't going to build a neutered one.

2) It's not chrome, it's a stainless steel match barrel.

Thanks NES for putting up an AR!

BUT: 1) It couldn't be more EBR looking?

2)Ugly chrome barrel

Ever hear of gift horses and mouths? Tell you what, if you win it, you can give it to me. I won't even charge you for taking it off your hands[smile]

1) You can't own a real EBR in MA. We weren't going to build a neutered one.

2) It's not chrome, it's a stainless steel match barrel.

I think it looks DAMN sharp. Since I'm going to win it, I will be sure to let all who wish to, give it a spin [smile]

Back
Top Bottom