2008 USPSA AREA 7 CHAMPIONSHIP

The Area 7 match is coming to Harvard Sportsmen's Club this year over the June 7/8 weekend. Match fee is only $60 for 10 stages. There are only 8 Area Championship matches in the USA and you won't find one closer than this. Go to www.harvardactionshooters.com for the match application.

We need Range Officers to help make this event a top-flite shooting experience. You do not need to be a certified NROI RO to help. If you can help RO on both Saturday and Sunday, you can shoot for free on Friday. If you can help RO for only one day, you can shoot for 1/2 price. We'll also feed you lunch (figuratively). Please contact me if you can find the time to lend a hand.

Dan,

That is great! Please pass along our gratitude to the guys at the club from the "Misfits" squad.[wink] I was afraid the big match might not be happening this year.

Seriously, we know how much work you guys put into hosting these big matches and we appreciate it. I can offer my help in the days/weeks prior to the match. Just send me an e-mail.

My wedding is on Fri night of that weekend so I cant lend a hand during the match. I am going to have to ease this one on Kat. Hopefully she will be cool with following plan because I intend on shooting this match:

Wedding on Friday
Recovery on Saturday
Area 7 at Harvard on Sunday
Taking off for a week on the bikes (or with the dog) on Monday instead of Sunday.

Now I know I'm going to have to pack that shotgun up![rofl]

Dan,
Will self service squadding be available?

Yes, self-service squadding will be used. You'll still need to pick the day that you want to shoot (Sat/Sun) and you'll have the opportunity to request a group by mailing all the applications together. Then you can change your squadding on-line. So if you send in Mark's application for him, you can handle his squadding also and allow him to keep his safe distance from the computer.

Dan,

I can offer my help in the days/weeks prior to the match. Just send me an e-mail.

My wedding is on Fri night of that weekend so I cant lend a hand during the match.

We definitely can use all the help we can get and we sincerely appreciate your offer, as well as any and all other hands that can find some time.

I'm game for helping out when I can with setup etc. I will be avail. to R.O. on Sunday if needed. I won't be able to shoot on Friday so I can shoot on Sat. and R.O. on Sunday. I can prob. get out early on Friday to help out if needed however.

Pete

Will self service squadding be available?
Yes, but you won't be able to self-squad into Friday. That day is primarily for staff, so Dan has asked that it no be open in the squadding system and people who need to be in that squad should talk to him, unless you're one of the usual suspects who always works the Harvard matches in which case just add a note with your registration.

Yes, self-service squadding will be used. You'll still need to pick the day that you want to shoot (Sat/Sun) and you'll have the opportunity to request a group by mailing all the applications together. Then you can change your squadding on-line. So if you send in Mark's application for him, you can handle his squadding also and allow him to keep his safe distance from the computer.

Thanks. I'm glad I didn't have a mouthfull of coffee when I read the part about Mark. Mark was sending it in with another entry. The rest of us will get it taken care of.

Hey Dan,
Rob took care of the geezers!

Back
Top Bottom