2007 Pelham F&G Polar Bear Carbine Match

Folks:

I am new to this forum but many of you know me and many of you don't. I am the IDPA Chairman of Pelham F&G and we are going to be running a Defensive Carbine match on Saturday, Feb. 4. The details are below.

Best regards,
Paul D.

-----------------

Pelham Fish and Game Club's IDPA Discipline presents its

2007 Polar Bear Defensive Carbine Match
Saturday, February 3, 2007

Match Information:
• Located at Pelham Fish and Game Club, Pelham, NH
• Registration is from 8:30 AM until 11:00 AM
• Registration will be limited to the first 40 shooters.
• 3 Course of Fire
• Cost: $15.00 ($10 for Pelham F&G Members)
• All carbines should arrive at the range cased and PFG observes a strict muzzle-down policy at all times.
• Hot drinks will be available. Bring a lunch.

Required Equipment:
• Defensive Carbine – (e.g. AR-15, FAL, G3, AK variant)
• 3 spare magazines
• Approximately 150 rounds of ammunition (no steel core or AP)
• A Sling. Tactical slings are acceptable as long as they allow the rifle to be pointed down.
• Eye and Ear Protection
• Appropriate clothing for the weather (it will be cold)
• Your Sense of Humor

Check our website for information on our 2007 IDPA and Carbine matches and practices beginning in April 2007. Mark your calendars!

For directions and further information, visit: www.pelhamfishandgame.com
Questions? E-mail us at [email protected]

Hey... I thought you were trying to heal up for the spring!! I just looked out my window and it is snowing like crazy!

I'm making the trip out to S&W Sunday with Jeff to shoot USPSA.

-M

Great shoot!

This was a great shoot at a great club... professionally run, challenging, and safe. My son and I now know that we can successfully defend our family from a bear and coyote attack, clear a cabin of dangerous attackers, and shoot steel plates reasonably fast and accurately. And, as always, it's like a breath of fresh air to cross the NH border. It was our first time at Pelham but won't be the last. Thanks, guys!

Results posted

Thank you Gary. [smile]

Actually the results were finally posted today. Go to http://www.pelhamfishandgame.com and click on the "IDPA / Action" link in the left nav. The results of the match will be up on another link.

Thanks to all who attended, and remember to write down our schedule for the 2007 season. We hope to see you at some of our other matches.

Back
Top Bottom