2006 Reading, MA High Power Schedule

No Shoot

Sorry to see the Great Pumpkin Shoot will not be held. That was my first try at a X-course match. Great fun and a valued learning experience.[crying]

Last edited:
>>>Each Sunday, through March 20 - Indoor/Outdoor. 20 record shots @ 200 yd, SR target $5 <<<

This may be a stupid question, but can you enter more than once if you want to shoot more than 20 shots?

Thanks

Steve

Derek, does Open mean open to the public like a practice thing? Or just that there's no match so members only?

I've been booked solid every weekend for the past couple months, but after the 29th I'm hoping to hit Reading HP pretty regularly.

From experience,

If you get to know people; you are more than likely to be welcome to shoot as a guest of one of the members. It's always nice to have someone there to switch off with and pull your target. If there is no one to pull, shooting 600 sucks.

YMMV

Brian

Ok. If anybody wants me to pull targets for them on open days from the 30th on, let me know [smile] I haven't been around long enough to just show up hoping to be somebody's guest.

Crakowski,

Once you go to a couple of matches there, people will get to know you. If you ask around you will probably find that people are going to show up on such and such a date to practice. I think you are right to not just show up on an open day, since there may not be anyone there. If you are serious about marksmanship and competition, get to know some of the regulars and you will more than likely be a welcome guest. If you are going to do a fair amount of shooting I’d join. I know that if you participate a lot, they tend to move you to the top of the membership waiting list.

Brian

JC Garand Match

I know the CMP rules do but this match isn't sanctioned so the rules are slightly looser from what I remember. I just want to get a yes or no for sure before Sunday.[hmmm]

Last edited:
Schedule Change

Reading Rifle and Revolver had a match sehduled for May 14....the "Presidents Match" it was rained out.
It is now re-scheduled for June 18 9 am....it a 50 shot otc match.

charliet said:
Reading Rifle and Revolver had a match sehduled for May 14....the "Presidents Match" it was rained out.
It is now re-scheduled for June 18 9 am....it a 50 shot otc match.

Thanks for the update Charlie, I've updated the original post to reflect the change.

Directions to the Reading Mass range?

Thanks for the directions. It looks like I will be going to the F class shoot on Sept 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom